Aways days in the South East next season

ariotofmyown

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

If we don't get relegated, we could have Brentford, Wycombe, Watford, Luton, Fulham, QPR, Charlton, Millwall, Reading all in Championship next year.

Bad news for losing 3-0, good news for the likes of me and @Angry Ram

Jesus, that's like watching the 4th division football results when i first started this malarkey. What a depressing set of fixtures

8 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I think there will be 23, although you could argue some of those will actually be evening games

If they think crowds could return after a few weeks, wonder if they'll get some of the longer journeys out the way first and keep the local matches for later on? 

9 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

If we don't get relegated, we could have Brentford, Wycombe, Watford, Luton, Fulham, QPR, Charlton, Millwall, Reading all in Championship next year.

Well we know which games will be on a Tuesday and Wednesday evening then don’t we 

9 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

yep great away days - Norwich also on my list. Good days out 

Don't think I'll risk any away days for some time, even when fans are allowed to attend. Considering how a sizeable proportion of travelling supporters seem to think it's acceptable to abandon acceptable behavioural standards in normal times (throwing beer on the concourse, sitting/standing in large groups of mates in the wrong seats etc), can you imagine what it will be like when the same type of drongo is unleashed into an away football environment post lockdown?!! Shudder...

52 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

If they think crowds could return after a few weeks, wonder if they'll get some of the longer journeys out the way first and keep the local matches for later on? 

Allowing away fans will surely be the last step towards returning to normal and therefore can’t imagine it would happen for some time to come.

10 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

all cheap flights into gatwick as well .. lovez it 

4 hours ago, Bearwood Ram said:

Don't think I'll risk any away days for some time, even when fans are allowed to attend. Considering how a sizeable proportion of travelling supporters seem to think it's acceptable to abandon acceptable behavioural standards in normal times (throwing beer on the concourse, sitting/standing in large groups of mates in the wrong seats etc), can you imagine what it will be like when the same type of drongo is unleashed into an away football environment post lockdown?!! Shudder...

I feel exactly the same. Can't wait to get back to Pride Park but I am very unsure about away games.

Maybe Norwich away if it's on s Tuesday night as it'll be easy to social distance then! 

Archived