Rate the last film you saw partie deux

Ovis aries

Sith Happens
On 12/06/2016 at 14:57, Rample said:

I hate to admit I blubbed a little at Me Before You the other day.

watched it last night....didnt think it was that good, was ok...nothing special.

Sith Happens
On 13/06/2016 at 10:42, ramsbottom said:

Eddie The Eagle - 8.5/10

I enjoyed this too, obviously not that close to the real story but still a really good watch.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Red_Dawn said:

Warcraft - 5/10, it was *****. 

Goodfellas - Made my missis watch it as part of her weekly education on films. 9/10

Warcraft is fan service. Terrible movie unless you're already a Warcraft fan (like me!).

Just now, SaintRam said:

Warcraft is fan service. Terrible movie unless you're already a Warcraft fan (like me!).

I'm not sure if it was the cinema I was in, but the sound was just awful - literally couldn't hear alot of the dialogue. 

Although my hearing in my right ear is pretty shot mind you..

2 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I'm not sure if it was the cinema I was in, but the sound was just awful - literally couldn't hear alot of the dialogue. 

Although my hearing in my right ear is pretty shot mind you..

That's unfortunate, I imagine the audio is one of the positives of the movie for non-warcraft lovers.

Fundamentals of Caring..... 8.5/10

netflix original.

Very sweet and sentimental film.... Heartwarming. Nicely acted, every cliche going and can spot what's going to go off in it from a mile, but thoroughly enjoyable. Paul Rudd excellent.

• 2 weeks later...

Rating a trailer here.

Magnificent Seven 0/10.

Please Hollywood, just **** off. A remake of a remake only this time you're too lazy to even change the setting. If crappy,half arsed rehashes are all we have to look forward to then just shut the whole thing down and we can spend our time more productively by watching football and posting on internet forums. Who the **** watches Steve McQueen and thinks, "yep, my boy Chris Pratt can match this"? And switching the iconic soundtrack with stupid generic "WUB WUB WUB" electronic ******** is just the cherry on top of your latest **** sundae.

9 hours ago, Anon said:

Rating a trailer here.

Magnificent Seven 0/10.

Please Hollywood, just **** off. A remake of a remake only this time you're too lazy to even change the setting. If crappy,half arsed rehashes are all we have to look forward to then just shut the whole thing down and we can spend our time more productively by watching football and posting on internet forums. Who the **** watches Steve McQueen and thinks, "yep, my boy Chris Pratt can match this"? And switching the iconic soundtrack with stupid generic "WUB WUB WUB" electronic ******** is just the cherry on top of your latest **** sundae.

So it was ****?