Design your own Rams Shirt. . .

Ellafella

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ellafella said:

That IS MAGNIFICENT, @Inverurie RamSir!  I love the nod back to the chocolate, amber and blue. I don’t buy modern shirts BUT would buy that in an instant. Brilliant and classy. Take note Derby County. 

Yer see... I agree with every word of that.  We think exactly the same, and have an identical opinion of it...   And yet our responses are poles apart, in terms of class and eloquence.
Sometimes, I am so ashamed of myself!

On 13/04/2020 at 10:40, Ellafella said:

That IS MAGNIFICENT, @Inverurie RamSir!  I love the nod back to the chocolate, amber and blue. I don’t buy modern shirts BUT would buy that in an instant. Brilliant and classy. Take note Derby County. 

Looks good except, put "32 Red" in black as it is now and change the blue shorts, ring on the socks, umbro logo, collar and sleeves to black and it get's my vote. As you will gather, I'm in the black rather than blue camp.

"We can now reveal the winners, which were all selected at random within their specific age groups:"

So from that, I take it it was a mere lottery?  A Raffle?  No judging of designs?  No opinion (be that expert or incompetent!) given?  No skill, flair, or artistry required?

I wish I had known!  I'd have got me felt tips out mesen!  ?

3 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Looks good except, put "32 Red" in black as it is now and change the blue shorts, ring on the socks, umbro logo, collar and sleeves to black and it get's my vote. As you will gather, I'm in the black rather than blue camp.

The blue surely comes from:

1. The original colours

2. The most successful period in our history

#TeamBlue

3 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Deo, Deo

I won the competition and now I wanna go home.

Fix......Fix........The shirt competition is going to turn out like the "Quiz" on ITV, based on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire".

The things some people will get up too, to win a signed Rams shirt, look at them, that Paul chap should have won by a country mile!

Why have they moved the age groups ?‍♂️ there was a 0-4 age group then a 5-9 age group. It looks like they've sacked the 0-4 group off & pulled two out of the 5-9 group. 

Bit dirty in any of the 4 year olds that have been looking forward to it all weekend to see two in the age group above win. 

9 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Fix......Fix........The shirt competition is going to turn out like the "Quiz" on ITV, based on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire".

The things some people will get up too, to win a signed Rams shirt, look at them, that Paul chap should have won by a country mile!

There may be some misunderstanding. I didn’t win. I didn’t enter, I haven’t got any crayons on my sofa.  I thought @ThePrisoner had won based on his post, and assumed he must have been Deo.  Perhaps not. Frankly I don’t give a damn. 

2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

There may be some misunderstanding. I didn’t win. I didn’t enter, I haven’t got any crayons on my sofa.  I thought @ThePrisoner had won based on his post, and assumed he must have been Deo.  Perhaps not. Frankly I don’t give a damn. 

Well it's about time @i-Ram that you gave a damn.............ermm play it again Sam.........let's all make a wig-wam.........and a toastie made of cheese and ham...........

Design Your Own Rams Poem..........coming soon.

Archived