Design your own Rams Shirt. . .

Ellafella

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great suggestion for a fun activity during lockdown. Colouring in for grown ups ?. Only kidding, let's hope folks come up with something better than the zebra striped sleeves.

Personally, I loved the "concept" designs that were on the DET site a few weeks ago.

But I'm still of the mind that we should play in the colours of when we won things.

charityShield.thumb.jpeg.d55b44da4fe2e1018a73e24947aa4238.jpeg

Whilst I totally agree with @IslandExile about the white shirts, I strongly believe we should glance back to our earliest history once in a while. Derby County was the youngest Founder Member of the Footbsll League at just 4 years old and did wonders to mature so quickly against the opposition of Midland, Junction, Sawley, Staveley et Alia. The amber, chocolate and blue needs to be celebrated. Think how proud it would make the likes of Amos “Jammer” Smith, Ben Spilsbury,  William Monk Jarvis, Old Etonian gloriously named John Barrington Trapnell Chevallier, and not least William Morley, to know that their part  in the early battles were not in vain. So I’d like to see us do something like: 

shirt#1.PNG

5 hours ago, Ellafella said:

shirt#1.PNG

Bah, Humbug!

I like the original colours - but why not the original shirts rather than something that looks like a boiled sweet - also from that era ?

My complaint against the retro shirts that are on sale, is that they do not include enough 'X's in the size and only go up to a very slimfit XXL

27 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Bah, Humbug!

I like the original colours - but why not the original shirts rather than something that looks like a boiled sweet - also from that era ?

My complaint against the retro shirts that are on sale, is that they do not include enough 'X's in the size and only go up to a very slimfit XXL

It’s all a matter of taste; let’s suck it and see, etc ?

29 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Bah, Humbug!

... who ate all the pies? Who ate all the pies? @IslandExile

31 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Potato kit? 

Many moons ago a poster on this (or possible the DET forum) designed a potato kit when everyone was speculating about the new shirt for that season. I'm always reminded of it when these types of thread pop up. I remember the poster generally being pretty hilarious.

Archived