Norwich v Derby Match Thread

Day

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, angieram said:

We're both great going forward and at times a little suspect defensively.  I predict goals! 

I'm going to this one - it's a long drive but I think it will be worth it.

I’m not going because nobody else fancied it, despite me nagging them every ducking day, and the £40+ train is too steep.

First thing I’ll do if we scored a last minute winner is text my mate telling him he’s a Bamford.

21 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I asked exactly that same question of @David after we trounced the gumps so convincingly. Like him, I'm happy to pass the baton on, hoping it doesn't jinx the result. ?

Come on you Rams! ????

If we win he'll probably claim all the credit ?

Unlikely we will though. Tough place to go. They might go up this year.

8 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

Hoping the last minute decision to go and the eight hour round journey pay off!

Respect and all that, but dream on!  Not a prayer of winning this one!  Should have spent the money on a nice meal out, or a trip to the cinema, or summat!

Well i watched it and it was fascinating seeing the turnaround. It was somewhat spoiled after the enforced break because of the lights - I watched it with my wife and daughter, neither of whom knew the result. Consequently when the match restarted  they had a 10 minute conversation about cooking meatballs. That really set the mood for the finale. NOT!!!

56 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

@RamNut have you still got the link to vlogger from this game last season? Probably worth re-posting as it was a good watch. ?

Archived