Forum Zoom Meetup

Day

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/09/2020 at 22:02, sage said:

Just a reminder that the Forum Zoom meeting is Saturday at 7.30pm. PM David if you don't have a link to log on.

We will be discussing the Barrow game, the Season Ticket news, the England game and over 25 discos.  

Sorry, completely missed the updates on this thread in recent days. I'll make sure I have notifications on for any posts in the future.

Regardless, I was out sampling the delights of Budapest on Saturday night.

There is a new Zoom link in place for match day meets that will take place every Saturday at 7.30pm.

Most that have attended previously have been sent the link, apologies if I have missed anyone. 

If you are interested in putting a few faces to usernames and joining in, drop any of the regulars in this topic a PM and they will share the link with you. It's the same link for every Saturday, you are not obliged to join every week, just drop in as and when suits.

4 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Sorry, completely missed the updates on this thread in recent days. I'll make sure I have notifications on for any posts in the future.

Regardless, I was out sampling the delights of Budapest on Saturday night.

Glad you're settling in and getting out and about. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

was good to meet @Montyand @TuffLuff for the first time.

We practiced our techno rave moves to fit in with Old Fruity and called out as a bunch of old dinosaurs by Angie, so a pretty successful call really.

Sage seemed to have overdone the soft focus a bit. For a while I thought I was watching a 1970s flake advert with a really ugly woman in.....?

11 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

was good to meet @Montyand @TuffLuff for the first time.

We practiced our techno rave moves to fit in with Old Fruity and called out as a bunch of old dinosaurs by Angie, so a pretty successful call really.

Sage seemed to have overdone the soft focus a bit. For a while I thought I was watching a 1970s flake advert with a really ugly woman in.....?

It’s only a greasy thumb print on his cam mate. ?

Archived