A must win tomorrow

B4ev6is

I really hope we take our frusrations out on blackburn not getting through on thursday fa cup last 8 but still we had postives to bulid from I would like to see selby get a start in tom lawarnce can not play. I would love to see him play along side roony and chris martin. 

I dont think homes will not be fit enough to play against blackburn maybe against millwall away. But guess wait and see how he does.

Come on lads take it to blackburn I know you can pick up huge 3 points.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

A home game against a team about the same level as us, with the chance to go within 5 points of the top six and give our season genuine meaning? 2-0 Blackburn absolutely guaranteed. This is Derby we’re talking about

Exactly the same thought went through my head. 

9 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

Not sure it's a must win but it's certainly a hope win. Probably a draw though. They're not bad away and in reasonable form. 

Yep, has the feeling of a draw. Mowbray generally puts out a team difficult to beat. Then again, if we were to start the game like we did at Hillsborough....

Would love to see us put in a late charge for the play-offs even if we do come up short. Would be a good end to a torrid season and a marker firmly down for next season. For that reason, tomorrow is huge for me. I'll sulk for days if we lose ☹️

steve bloomer

5 at home and 5 away - I hope we can win all 10 games left, we might just make 6th place again. A great end to such a season if we make play offs.

14 hours ago, europia said:

I don't see it as a must win. We are mid table, which is about right. A good performance with signs of progress and more game time for the players who will be featuring next season is the important thing IMO. 

100% agree, saying that how it’s going with results week in week out this season, a mid sixty points total may get you 6th. But then again if the EFL take 9+ points off us we’re scrapping for survival ?

53 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

100% agree, saying that how it’s going with results week in week out this season, a mid sixty points total may get you 6th. But then again if the EFL take 9+ points off us we’re scrapping for survival ?

The EFL announced the independent panel decision on the EFL charge against Brum this week.  Blues were charged last May.  We were charged at the turn of the year.  There'll be no points deduction this season.

Archived