Brave effot lads unlucky to lose

B4ev6is

Well I throught Derby played excenlt football at times and caused man utd all sort of probleams they did not know who to pick up. The young rams played and no shame on them and saw roony gave hand one players young shoulders as he was looking a bit down and given but notice him say it is not how you start and how you finnish. What pleased me we never gave up and kepted going to bitter end.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Even when we are the third best team in a game of two teams, B4 can’t admit the best team won.

Reading his post it sounds like he's praising the spirit of the team more than anything. 

1 minute ago, Pastinaak said:

Reading his post it sounds like he's praising the spirit of the team more than anything. 

Team spirit was good, effort was there, we were just beaten by a substantially better team. So we were not unlucky to lose.

Just now, rammieib said:

Team spirit was good, effort was there, we were just beaten by a substantially better team. So we were not unlucky to lose.

I dunno actually we looked good early on, Sibbo came close, Rooney's free kick was very close, could've been a different game but we didn't get the luck. Then Lingard scored with a flick off his lumber vertebrae and we went behind - the highlights are on BBC2 in a minute let's see if that was lucky goal for them or if Jesse is just a "substantially" better player. 

36 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

They were in cruise control all night. Their easiest win of the season.. we threw in the towel at 18:45.

Can't say I agree with you in this one.

What changes to the starting line up do you think would have given us a realistic chance of winning?

First 15 minutes we were well in the game and probably had the better of the chances.

Had a bad spell after they scored but game out firing again at the beginning of the second half. Waghorns header goes in and anything could happen.

Granted it would probably have just made Man United put their foot on the gas but it could also have got the crowd right behind the team and spurred them on, who knows.

Although we deserved to lose, I'm with B4 in the sense that we did so much right. Sibley looked a real threat, Knight was class and Bird gets better with every game. Also thought Whittaker looked promising. There is plenty to be optimistic about. UTR.

Archived