Coronavirus

1of4

12 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

I do most evenings. Take the car for a drive to charge the battery (and mine).  Virtually empty roads. Back home in about 40 minutes. No contact with anyone. In fact hardly see anyone. 

When things are back to normality, I think you should consider getting a replacement battery, a healthy one shouldn't need to be charged every day.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Maybe you could enlighten me as to why these people won't come into with essential and none essential people, so increasing the possibility of spreading the virus. Are they all just driving around in their car before returning home before getting out of the car?

No, I've got no idea what they are doing as I guess the original poster didnt, hence why I raised the point.

Sith Happens
27 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

I do most evenings. Take the car for a drive to charge the battery (and mine).  Virtually empty roads. Back home in about 40 minutes. No contact with anyone. In fact hardly see anyone. 

doesn't seem essential, I guess if we all decided to ignore instructions the roads would be busier.

l agree you won't catch it or give it someone,  unless maybe you bump, literally into someone else making a non essential trip. 

it's not just if you might catch it or not it's about protecting the NHS,  if the unlikely happens and you have an accident and are injured then resources will be taken away from where they are desperately needed. 

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

Another 980 deaths. Kinell.

derbyshire down to 24th with 603 cases is better news, 
London now 16,011  seems to be getting worse

With flights into Heathrow everyday from New York, Italy, Spain and so on who’d of thought !!!!!

23 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

With flights into Heathrow everyday from New York, Italy, Spain and so on who’d of thought !!!!!

I thought you were joking, so looked at the arrivals page.

You weren't.

Just now, reverendo de duivel said:

I thought you were joking, so looked at the arrivals page.

You weren't.

Nope, no restrictions, no tests, nowt.........

1 hour ago, 1of4 said:

When things are back to normality, I think you should consider getting a replacement battery, a healthy one shouldn't need to be charged every day.

Or, he's charging his phone battery in the USB socket in the car? 

35 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Wow!

As long as we all stay home though we will be alright...wont we?

If we want to do it properly Close the ducking borders, otherwise we are pissing in the wind!!!

4 minutes ago, Archied said:

Yep the more you watch what’s going on the mad er it becomes 

So just to be clear...

We have police stopping cars on motorways and telling people to go home but you can fly into the country from many of the affected areas and just proceed completely unchecked.

I thought it was members of the public that were not taking this seriously?!

50 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

If I was to put a ? under this post would it be because (a) that I found it funny, (b) that I've no come back to anything you've stated, or could it be (c) I have no intention of putting a ? under this post, just wondering what you think a ? means when you see one under a post from you.

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

If I was to put a ? under this post would it be because (a) that I found it funny, (b) that I've no come back to anything you've stated, or could it be (c) I have no intention of putting a ? under this post, just wondering what you think a ? means when you see one under a post from you.

when I get one it's because I am an incredibly funny person ?

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, David said:

I put a sad face without really reading it, then took it away because its surely a good thing that some of us have it without having symptoms 

10 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

(d) you find every post I make completely laughable 

Archived