Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

1 minute ago, Sean said:

"End of the matches of the national team, Józwiak without injury, so nothing will fall out and Kamil will fly to England in the coming days to undergo tests before the transfer to the Derby. The amount is ultimately a little higher than 4 million € . ?"

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

"End of the matches of the national team, Józwiak without injury, so nothing will fall out and Kamil will fly to England in the coming days to undergo tests before the transfer to the Derby. The amount is ultimately a little higher than 4 million € . ?"

4 million Euros! That could be 10 million pounds if we wait until Friday!

Just now, Kernow said:

Nicholson has never linked us to Jozwiak, he’s just left the way he’s worded it as a way that’s easier to backtrack.

He’s began doing that with fans on Twitter now, which might suggest he believes it’s happening too.

I think he does believe its happening. 

Fan: "But you said we wasn't in for him"

SN: "Never said that, read the articles. The clues are there."

Now I can't say I've managed to read a DET article in a long time but this is the most definitive I've seen SN about something that hasn't happened yet since I was reading the DET after school ?

Just now, SaintRam said:

I think he does believe its happening. 

Fan: "But you said we wasn't in for him"

SN: "Never said that, read the articles. The clues are there."

Now I can't say I've managed to read a DET article in a long time but this is the most definitive I've seen SN about something that hasn't happened yet since I was reading the DET after school ?

I tend not to click links to any of the articles because it’s usually a tornado of adverts with a couple of clickbait-driven sentences written in between. But has he ever actually said we were interested? All I’ve seen is “no links” or “nothing new”.

4 minutes ago, Kernow said:

But has he ever actually said we were interested? All I’ve seen is “no links” or “nothing new”.

Nope. He is (understandably) careful not to give an opinion only pass on the information that is being given elsewhere - makes it easier to find! ?

15 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Nicholson has never linked us to Jozwiak, he’s just left the way he’s worded it as a way that’s easier to backtrack.

He’s began doing that with fans on Twitter now, which might suggest he believes it’s happening too.

I noticed this. Bit weird to deny deny deny then lump him in with match reports of players we have signed. 

11 minutes ago, Srg said:

I noticed this. Bit weird to deny deny deny then lump him in with match reports of players we have signed. 

But has he heard anything though? Surely if he’s just going off Polish reports then he could’ve done this from the start. It’s easy to trace a link and have a reason why the move hasn’t come off.

He’s randomly just mentioned him as if he’s our player out on international duty, without ever actually saying we’ve made a bid.

5 minutes ago, Kernow said:

He’s randomly just mentioned him as if he’s our player out on international duty, without ever actually saying we’ve made a bid.

If you look at the sort of pieces he writes there will be some 'link' back to Derby. In this case the link is that the rumours are that Derby want to sign him.

https://sport.onet.pl/pilka-nozna/liga-narodow/liga-narodow-bosnia-i-hercegowina-polska-kamil-jozwiak-o-zwycieskim-meczu/mthnr39.amp?__twitter_impression=true

"Jóźwiak did not want to reveal much about his future at the club. However, he declared his willingness to leave a stronger club - I would like to leave, but I am a student of Lech Poznań and the club has done a lot for me. If I have to stay, nothing bad will happen, there's another window - he said."

4 minutes ago, Sean said:

https://sport.onet.pl/pilka-nozna/liga-narodow/liga-narodow-bosnia-i-hercegowina-polska-kamil-jozwiak-o-zwycieskim-meczu/mthnr39.amp?__twitter_impression=true

"Jóźwiak did not want to reveal much about his future at the club. However, he declared his willingness to leave a stronger club - I would like to leave, but I am a student of Lech Poznań and the club has done a lot for me. If I have to stay, nothing bad will happen, there's another window - he said."

Don’t do this to me Kamil. I was just starting to believe. 

4 minutes ago, Sean said:

Jóźwiak did not want to reveal much about his future at the club. However, he declared his desire to leave for a stronger club - I would like to leave, but I am a pupil of Lech Poznan and the club has done a lot for me. If I have to stay then nothing bad will happen, there is another window - he said.

Slightly better translation?

Archived