Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

6 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Where is that video originally from

Polish national team's Youtube:

@8:00
Between this and revealing the extent of Bielik's knee injury, they've quickly become one of the best sources for Derby inside news

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Here's the embedded version of that link. Can't see his face so no idea if it's Jozwiak, but they're definitely talking about Derby.

It's definitely him. Same build, same hair and he's carrying a suitcase with no 7 on it. (He wears no 7 for lech Poznan)

4 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

It's definitely him. Same build, same hair and he's carrying a suitcase with no 7 on it. (He wears no 7 for lech Poznan)

Yeah, can see with the linked YouTube video that it's clearly him. Pretty sure this one is gonna happen.

1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

DET strikes again, wasn’t he not a target 2 days ago? 

Steve Nicholson said he wasn't a target but things can change quickly. So he's covered himself.

In his defence. I would imagine he's been told to say something along those lines because Derby do not want this getting out from their end. Whilst it's coming from Poland you can always deny it to an extent. If Steve N published an article to say Derby are in talks etc after being asked to hold back on the story then he'd lose a lot of trust with the club.

But this video now is pretty damning evidence that he's pretty much on the way. Not really sure how Steve Nicholson and the DET can publish anything else now.

I never pay attention to YouTube (Last time I did was for Chris Maguire and he looked class). You can make anyone look good on YouTube. 

But the fact he's 22. A full Poland international and has interested clubs like Galatasary, Werder Bremen and Southampton. Must mean he has something about him. Hopefully we've uncovered a gem. 

If we can get him for £3 million euros (may not be all upfront) then if he does well and we don't make it to the Premier League then he should have a decent sell on value.

Shows what the DET know then. Doesn’t sound like a deal is “done”, but by the looks of that video, I’d suggest it’s extremely likely that Jozwiak becomes a Derby player at some point. Given he’s usually played on the left in the past, I wonder whether this is the left winger that Cocu mentioned he wanted in his presser today. Nobody had said we were interested in a LW this summer until now, but Lawrence’s injury sounds pretty bad (he’s had an op according to his Instagram), so I wonder whether we now need two wingers to compensate.

7 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Shows what the DET know then. Doesn’t sound like a deal is “done”, but by the looks of that video, I’d suggest it’s extremely likely that Jozwiak becomes a Derby player at some point. Given he’s usually played on the left in the past, I wonder whether this is the left winger that Cocu mentioned he wanted in his presser today. Nobody had said we were interested in a LW this summer until now, but Lawrence’s injury sounds pretty bad (he’s had an op according to his Instagram), so I wonder whether we now need two wingers to compensate.

Cocu said in his presser today we want left and right sided players and also a striker so could see 3 more through the door before the end of the window. Both wings should be priority to start with. 

I do feel a bit sorry for Nicholson at times.

It's clear that the club has clamped down on leaking information out and, unless he's got sources from the other end (in this case, Poland), there's not an awful lot he can do apart from these wishy-washy "not to my knowledge but things can change" pieces.

And, in this current age of social media and ITKers, I think we expect so much more from actual journalists with proper contacts.

For what it's worth, I actually think he's a good writer and can be quite insightful with his analysis. It's just a shame that the DET website is an unreadable mess.

38 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Lawrence named on bench for wales tonight, so can’t be that bad 

Archived