All time league table by points

admira

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, admira said:

Good to watch this graph move in the early days. Derby were up there for a while.

https://noobnorm.com/all-time-football-league-table/

Just in case anyone missed this...

*to May 2019, leagues prior to 1981-82 converted to 3 points for a win

So some figures, positions, and true facts will therefore be somewhat distorted, of course!

As a Man U “follower” I have to say this is misleading

Liverpool come out way top with 6846 points .. but they had 105 seasons to do it. 

Man United  come out 4th with a paltry 6343 points .. but achieved in 95 seasons

Average points per season

Scousers 65.2 

Red Devil’s 66.7 

1 hour ago, jono said:

As a Man U “follower” I have to say this is misleading

Liverpool come out way top with 6846 points .. but they had 105 seasons to do it. 

Man United  come out 4th with a paltry 6343 points .. but achieved in 95 seasons

Average points per season

Scousers 65.2 

Red Devil’s 66.7 

Wrong forum pal.

20 minutes ago, ossieram said:

City fan now then yea?

Lol. 

honest ? .. I’m a Manc, went to OT with my grandad in the 70’s for 7 years, bovril and waggon wheels,  till he popped his clogs. His last game was the 77 cup final. Denied Liverpool the treble. Never thought I could change my spots, but Derby adopted me when I moved here, it’s been kind to me, and when Mac came, by chance, I went to his first match, wife away, nowt to do, went to a game because I like footy ....  (4-4) Ipswich .. got the first footy shivers I’d had for 20 odd years. .. City ?  .. just noisy neighbours with an oil well. 

Archived