Wayne Rooney Documentary 7pm Sky Sports PL

Day

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hype is starting to gather pace. Come tomorrow evening it’ll be at fever-ish level and although I’m trying not to get in any way blinded by it, I am starting to get a nice little tingle of excitement which has been helped by the Charlton game. The team on Monday seemed to play with freedom and their exertion is likely to have a flattening effect on Thursday night so we might get a flat performance but maybe, just maybe they will be rampant again. Can’t wait though. 

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

The hype is starting to gather pace. Come tomorrow evening it’ll be at fever-ish level and although I’m trying not to get in any way blinded by it, I am starting to get a nice little tingle of excitement which has been helped by the Charlton game. The team on Monday seemed to play with freedom and their exertion is likely to have a flattening effect on Thursday night so we might get a flat performance but maybe, just maybe they will be rampant again. Can’t wait though. 

You may be getting a tingle,I'm getting a full on Chubb on ????

Wayne Rooney keeps the football alive in my heart. I remember being in Portugal watching the Euro's and knowing how much his prescence in the team gave the country hope, and gave me that belief that we, England, could go all the way and possibly win it.

He doesn't like loosing, he's a fighter and when he talks of knowing players in the Premier League that wouldn't play for teams in a relegation battle or play in the championship etc that's when his down to earth, I only want to play football, I only want to enjoy it, try to beat a man, try to get a shot off beliefs, enjoy my football, and professional beliefs shine through and I think that's wonderful.

I know some folk can always choose to jump on the, but he's getting paid shed loads of money for the pleasure etc, but this guy doesn't need the money, isn't doing it for the money, he's still that hungry Everton kid that still wants to win football matches and he's very comfortable to try and do it in a Derby County Football Club shirt, and he looks wonderful in all our club clobber, and I'm so grateful as a supporter to Mel and all the Derby County staff that have made this all possible.

I still think he looks uncomfortable around the media, the cameras, after all these years, with all his experience, but again, I think that's a good thing, he's not interested in the gloss, the image, the hype, he just wants to put his yellow boots on and stick that ball in the back of the net. 

He's a good lad, that will get stuck in, will drive team mates on, and is exactly what our club has needed for years.

Here's hoping he falls in love with our club and sticks around for a very long time and takes us to the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool to give both teams a right proper doing!

Wazzer Rams!

image.jpg

5 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Cant remember the last time I had a nice little tingle ?

21 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Wayne Rooney keeps the football alive in my heart. I remember being in Portugal watching the Euro's and knowing how much his prescence in the team gave the country hope, and gave me that belief that we, England, could go all the way and possibly win it.

He doesn't like loosing, he's a fighter and when he talks of knowing players in the Premier League that wouldn't play for teams in a relegation battle or play in the championship etc that's when his down to earth, I only want to play football, I only want to enjoy it, try to beat a man, try to get a shot off beliefs, enjoy my football, and professional beliefs shine through and I think that's wonderful.

I know some folk can always choose to jump on the, but he's getting paid shed loads of money for the pleasure etc, but this guy doesn't need the money, isn't doing it for the money, he's still that hungry Everton kid that still wants to win football matches and he's very comfortable to try and do it in a Derby County Football Club shirt, and he looks wonderful in all our club clobber, and I'm so grateful as a supporter to Mel and all the Derby County staff that have made this all possible.

I still think he looks uncomfortable around the media, the cameras, after all these years, with all his experience, but again, I think that's a good thing, he's not interested in the gloss, the image, the hype, he just wants to put his yellow boots on and stick that ball in the back of the net. 

He's a good lad, that will get stuck in, will drive team mates on, and is exactly what our club has needed for years.

Here's hoping he falls in love with our club and sticks around for a very long time and takes us to the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool to give both teams a right proper doing!

Wazzer Rams!

image.jpg

Considering you’ve included precisely no music links I consider this your best post ever sir. Take a bow @Inverurie Ram

Archived