Is Keogh getting paid

Derbyram1983

2 hours ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Think we need an answer to this as fans. I personally don’t think he should be after injuring himself as he is as much to blame as the drivers. One of the bigger earners at the club with nearly 2 years left on his deal. Can we find out the answer to this? 

Are you getting paid? I think I need to know!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, The Orange Pimpernel said:

Are you getting paid? I think I need to know!

Yes I’m getting paid. Thanks. Not injured myself rendering me unable to perform my job for a year and half due to getting drunk and getting in my work colleagues car whilst he was drunk and got the injury as a result 

9 minutes ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Yes I’m getting paid. Thanks. Not injured myself rendering me unable to perform my job for a year and half due to getting drunk and getting in my work colleagues car whilst he was drunk and got the injury as a result 

When was the court appearance - I must have missed it?

York City fan has just shown me pics of Keoghs knee. Wow, just wow, did not expect to see that. I will not go in to detail but he’s no chance I’d say, I’m not a doc but that’s a mess. Wish him well in his future, no matter what’s gone on 

1 hour ago, Ramtastic ones said:

Everything to do with us supporters. Our ticket revenue, merchandising purchases match purchases and TV contracts pay his wages. What isn't anything to with us is how much that is.

He's the captain and should have led by example. 

You actually think that your burger, ticket and scarf are paying anyone’s wages..? Those days went away years ago. 

8 minutes ago, SKRam said:

York City fan has just shown me pics of Keoghs knee. Wow, just wow, did not expect to see that. I will not go in to detail but he’s no chance I’d say, I’m not a doc but that’s a mess. Wish him well in his future, no matter what’s gone on 

Most likely the picture that isn’t Keogh’s knee, let me guess, grey Sondico compression shorts, mud and grass on the leg and a massive open gash on the knee?

4 hours ago, i-Ram said:

He certainly is. Saw him earlier today. His Mrs had wheeled him in to the garden, and he was throwing tenners on to the bonfire. I am sure I could hear him mumbling duck you Derby Fans, duck you.

Hope you tipped his wheelchair over and shouted "THAT'S FOR WEMBLEY" at him.

2 hours ago, Ramtastic ones said:

Everything to do with us supporters. Our ticket revenue, merchandising purchases match purchases and TV contracts pay his wages. What isn't anything to with us is how much that is.

He's the captain and should have led by example. 

No doubt you stand up in a restaurant and demand to know how much the Chef is being paid.

1 hour ago, David said:

Most likely the picture that isn’t Keogh’s knee, let me guess, grey Sondico compression shorts, mud and grass on the leg and a massive open gash on the knee?

Hmmm I’ve had several pints but that sounds accurate(ish)..... so I’ve been shown some other poor Irish, as I say, footballers open leg wound?  

6 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Hmmm I’ve had several pints but that sounds accurate(ish)..... so I’ve been shown some other poor Irish, as I say, footballers open leg wound?  

It's a years old picture of a cyclists injury.

Just now, SKRam said:

Not sure if it’s a footballer but a group photo came out from earlier in the evening, wasn’t wearing shorts.

Unless he got changed into some and compression shorts before getting in the car it’s unlikely to be him.

One of the reasons we asked members not to share unconfirmed rumours from social media was for this reason, will be a load of baalocks going around thanks to Leeds and Forest fans stirring the pot.

16 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

It's a years old picture of a cyclists injury.

I’ll never trust a York City fan again.... and there I was dishing out the sympathy for a team falling from grace. He tried to do the same but I said ‘ay leave it’ 

6 hours ago, i-Ram said:

He certainly is. Saw him earlier today. His Mrs had wheeled him in to the garden, and he was throwing tenners on to the bonfire. I am sure I could hear him mumbling duck you Derby Fans, duck you.

You would have thought he would have hired a powered wheelchair, money must be tight.

Perhaps we should open a "go fund me"page to help out. ?

As if things couldn't get any worse for him, he will be fined by the council now as he lives in a smokeless zone area and bonfires are banned .

16 minutes ago, David said:

Not sure if it’s a footballer but a group photo came out from earlier in the evening, wasn’t wearing shorts.

Unless he got changed into some and compression shorts before getting in the car it’s unlikely to be him.

One of the reasons we asked members not to share unconfirmed rumours from social media was for this reason, will be a load of baalocks going around thanks to Leeds and Forest fans stirring the pot.

Apologies David, I’d had a few, as I mentioned hopefully in mitigation, he was adamant it was he. I kept it civil rather than tempt fate by suggesting he’d got some silly photo off the net 

Just now, SKRam said:

Apologies David, I’d had a few, as I mentioned hopefully in mitigation, he was adamant it was he. I kept it civil rather than tempt fate by suggesting he’d got some silly photo off the net 

No need to apologise!

26 minutes ago, David said:

Bit of a tangent, but I love that Leeds actually really do hate us now because of last season's shenanigans, it's not one-way anymore! 

Archived