Birmingham City (H) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Bogle shown coming in with the squad 

Great news this, to come from nowhere last year to establish himself as the first choice right back, to have him back on the pitch and restoring balance to the defence is great timing.

Don’t get me wrong, Lowe has come in and covered well for us, but having the natural right footed player is a huge boost for us.

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

What’s the team? Can’t see anything from twitter

Roos, Beilik, Paterson, Waghorn, Josefzoon, Martin, Holmes, Lowe, Davies (c), Huddlestone, Malone.

Subs: Hamer, Shinnie, Dowell, Marriott, Clarke, Bogle, Knight

Almost bang on from Cocu, although I’d play Clarke and move Bielik up in place of Hudds.

Right choice to strip Huddlestone of the captaincy. Malone is very lucky to be playing, but I suppose we haven’t got many other options at the minute. Could also say that Martin is lucky due to him being part of the After 8 Club, but he seemed sober and deserves this after last weekend.

Come on Derby.

Wouldn't have started Zoon and wouldn't have started Malone either, but great to see Davies and Martin starting even if I'd have preferred Marriott to start with him and Waggers.

With Clarke dropped does that mean Bielik in defence and only one holding midfielder? ?

What formation do we reckon with that -4-1-3-2? Will we play 4-3-3 if we have Martin, Waghorn, Paterson and Zoon all on the pitch?

Archived