Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless Graham goes off, I've managed to win with my RBs accumulating a massive combined 1.90. The Panthers DEF pick up in the waivers due to the Bears bye week has really done me a huge favour. Now, I'm likely to be 4-2 and I have literally no RBs for god knows how long! 

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Ramdale on the poo list for starting players on a bye week. Sort it out or you’re out next year. 

respect me vince mcmahon GIF by WWE

15pts in the lead in his matchup with the other guy having Aaron Jones to play.

3 RB’s on the bench which could have been 6 extra points tut tut.

1pt Amari Cooper as well, did he pick up an injury?

34 minutes ago, David said:

15pts in the lead in his matchup with the other guy having Aaron Jones to play.

3 RB’s on the bench which could have been 6 extra points tut tut.

1pt Amari Cooper as well, did he pick up an injury?

Went off in the first quarter, with a “thigh bruise”, doesn’t sound the most devastating injury, though apparently it’s a painful one.

120 yards receiving for KG brings home the win! The losing streak has been snapped.

happy sylvester stallone GIF by Rocky

I would have lost against so many people this week ? 

EDIT: and MASON CROSBY drags the win for @David out of the fire of Stefon Diggs' making. Fantasy is pretty fun sometimes.

A lot of under performers these past few weeks, pushed me down to the lowest scorer in the league so far ?

Need like 4+ players to have some bounce back performances this week otherwise I'm ducked against Srg. 

Chubb and Connor on a bye this week, awful planning on my part with that, but I think my play off hopes are long gone.

Took a punt on Chase Edmonds, couple of td’s recently and with Johnson struggling with a back injury, could help save the week.

Not happy I missed out on Josh Allen on the waivers, @jimbo jones is banned next year.

10 minutes ago, David said:

Chubb and Connor on a bye this week, awful planning on my part with that, but I think my play off hopes are long gone.

Took a punt on Chase Edmonds, couple of td’s recently and with Johnson struggling with a back injury, could help save the week.

Not happy I missed out on Josh Allen on the waivers, @jimbo jones is banned next year.

Kyler Murray should have a good game against the Giants. I reckon he'll put up more points than Allen v Miami.

Gone for a bit of a roll of the dice with the Kicker while Slye is on bye.

I reckon the Saints can keep the Bears outta the endzone - if I'm wrong I'm probably ducked.

Just now, SaintRam said:

Gone for a bit of a roll of the dice with the Kicker while Slye is on bye.

I reckon the Saints can keep the Bears outta the endzone - if I'm wrong I'm probably ducked.

As long as Teddy doesn’t turn the ball over in his own half, absolutely you can. Not sure if Trubisky is back, or if that makes any difference ?

Just now, jimbo jones said:

As long as Teddy doesn’t turn the ball over in his own half, absolutely you can. Not sure if Trubisky is back, or if that makes any difference ?

That is the key!

I also picked up the Jets DEF - don't know why, but I reckon they're gonna stack some turnovers on the Patriots. Call me crazy.

9 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Exactly, @Davids already got Murray, no need to be greedy ? I was hoping for one of Edmunds or Jamaal Williams as well.

I was planning ahead, in the Bills next 5 games they have the Dolphins twice and the Skins.

Murray is up against the 49ers twice and the Saints.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

That is the key!

I also picked up the Jets DEF - don't know why, but I reckon they're gonna stack some turnovers on the Patriots. Call me crazy.

With their up coming schedule after the Pats, I’m looking at stashing jets players wherever I can. I also fancy a big performance from them this week.

5 minutes ago, David said:

I was planning ahead, in the Bills next 5 games they have the Dolphins twice and the Skins.

Murray is up against the 49ers twice and the Saints.

Darnold ?

EDIT: Didn't see @jimbo jones make the same suggestion ? 

Archived