Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Srg said:

duck Teddy, and duck Marvin ducking Jones.

Riding the Hey Darnold train.

I approve. Darnold's got an alright shot at being a top 10 fantasy QB over the rest of the season.

Frankly, it's jarring watching someone sail passes as often as Teddy does after spending all these years watching Brees every game ? If I had him on my fantasy team as well I'd have snapped my keyboard in half.

With both my starting RB’s on bye week, Damian Williams goes for a total of 7 yards and -1 receiving yards. Well played! 

Sanders finally goes double figures again once I drop him, can guarantee Diggs will have an awful week now. 

I’m cursed by this game. 

36 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Well Mahomes got worse and Lindsay didn’t do much. Even Royce Freeman had a good week on McCaffreys bye in that other team, happy days ?

I'm officially ducked. My only consistent point scorer just got crocked and 4 of my (best) players are DNP at practice ? 

Look forward to next years fantasy

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Looks like Trubisky is back ? ??

I'm happy with Stafford for now, if Mahomes is going to be out for a while.

He's pretty predictable - and only faces two particularly good defenses over the rest of the season (Bears twice).

I'm happier now the Michel trade has come to pass - Rodgers, Gurley, Michel, Woods, Thomas, Kittle, Metcalf, Tucker & Bears DEF going into this weekend. 

The only issue is that I traded Dak to get Michel in, who immediately starts against me this weekend in what's definitely going to be TheDerbyRam's first win. The ironic thing is that he's 0-6 with a total of 703.34 points and I'm 4-2 with a total of 699.58 points. I hope the bad luck continues. 

7 minutes ago, Srg said:

I'm riding Jake Brisket, with Hey Darnold waiting in the wings for Dolphins time.

If this injury had happened on waiver day I'd have probably picked up Darnold to ride. Think his point return will be pretty steady

13 minutes ago, David said:

Lazard. Would never put faith in Bears offence.

Yeah, Trubisky just coming back and not great anyway. Just don’t want to chuck Lazard in if all their other WRs are going to play because he will be 4th/5th target. 

Archived