Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, David said:

Mahomes looking more like a legitimate first round fantasy pick. Going to break all kinds of records

happy star trek GIF

This games safe for me with Brees going out, mind. Got kinda lucky, made some bad lineup decisions this week.

11 minutes ago, David said:

Might be of interest to you

Oh you better believe Mostert's in at RB next week as long as Colemans still hurt ? 

I do think Johnsons the better back though - think that'll change over time. 

@jimbo jones where do you rate Baker?

I was planning on waiving Murray this week; He shares a bye with Pat, I'd picked him up in the hope he just went off and I could get good week 1-2 trade value but he didn't. Figured I may as well give him to someone who wants him - no harm considering the fact I'll have a low Waiver billing. 

But I can't decide if I'm just going to stream a QB when Mahomes bye comes around or have a backup in place. If the latter I'd like to get Baker.

13 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

@jimbo jones where do you rate Baker?

I was planning on waiving Murray this week; I'd picked him up in the hope he just went off and I could get good week 1-2 trade value but he didn't. Figured I may as well give him to someone who wants him - no harm considering the fact I'll have a low Waiver billing. 

But I can't decide if I'm just going to stream a QB when Mahomes bye comes around or have a backup in place. If the latter I'd like to get Baker.

Still viewing him as my starting QB at the moment. So will be very interested in how he goes tonight. 

Murray interests me though.

3 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Still viewing him as my starting QB at the moment. So will be very interested in how he goes tonight. 

Murray interests me though.

Murray's off to @David

As I say was planning on waivering him and David threw a trade offer at me when Big Ben's elbow exploded; so I accepted it ? 

No rush, mind. Lets maintain a dialogue over the weeks. See if you develop a need I have options in.

1 hour ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Me and you both. 

My QB and WR's are on their arse currently. Brees and Gallup having surgery, Shepard and DeShaun Jackson both still concussed/injured. Big week on waivers. 

I'll chuck in DK Metcalf, along with Rodgers and Cohen for Brees and Carson? 

Now, I can sense you've got an appetite for such a deal?  

Archived