Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

7 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Melvin Gordon likely playing in a "limited role" on Sunday - due to Justin Jackson getting injured.

My RB#2 is pretty weak... do I think that limited role will get more points ? it is against Miami, but he's also not been practicing....

Shouldn't worry, I think you'll smash me anyhow. I was going to gamble on Jackson this weekend based on the fact it's the Dolphins and they could probbaly rest Ekeler for the entire 2nd half. Hey ho, at least I can play a Kicker now...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Melvin Gordon likely playing in a "limited role" on Sunday - due to Justin Jackson getting injured.

My RB#2 is pretty weak... do I think that limited role will get more points ? it is against Miami, but he's also not been practicing....

I managed to get 13.30 points out of Zeek in the same sort of situation.... 

12 hours ago, SaintRam said:

I’m trying to work out this in another league, where i also have Barkley, and would be dropping Frank Gore to play Gordon.

1 hour ago, jimbo jones said:

I’m trying to work out this in another league, where i also have Barkley, and would be dropping Frank Gore to play Gordon.

Singletary's out, right?

8 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I’ve only got 1 that has made it to 5 ?‍♂️

The only teams that have managed 20 points late in the second quarter are the Raiders and the Titans ?

I'm barely keeping up with Carnero's score and he has 3 players to play vs my one. I need some big second halves here.

12 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

The only teams that have managed 20 points late in the second quarter are the Raiders and the Titans ?

I'm barely keeping up with Carnero's score and he has 3 players to play vs my one. I need some big second halves here.

The fact Mahomes still has a half of football to play worries me somewhat.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Keenum benched. You made a good decision not to stream him @Mr Tibbs ? 

Thankfully stuck with Mayfield who's doing alright, shame Chubb is getting everything in the RZ - another TD there.

Detroit fans must be fuming! Two game changing booth reviews gone against them. Both correct calls IMO. 

Archived