Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

Vance McDonald better be Rudlophs primary target today. 2 TDs in his stint last game - so I put him in, but Waller has been recieving everything for the Raiders.

Meanwhile Brown and Golladay have just 2 catches each - really doing a number on me.

Probably not going to see big numbers from Kamara, I think this is my first loss of the season.

And TONY POLLARD has put up 100 yards rushing for the Cowboys ? I knew he'd see more of the ball than usual but I thought Zeke was still gonna see the vast majority. duck me. My bench has more points than my lineup as it stands.

sad tantrum GIF

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mr Tibbs said:

Mike Evans finally puts in a performance . ?

Thought Jared Cook might get a bit more action with Brees out but not the case. Poor start for him. 

Cook doesn't turn his head quickly enough. All 3 weeks now he's missed catches on good passes because he turned to find the ball too late. Disappointing. 

Need the Redskins DEF to put up a 17 point game against the (admittedly poor) Bears offense on Monday Night to win this matchup. Doesn't seem likely. Kinda annoyed.

More than balanced out by the Saints win, mind.

3 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I have more points than everyone in division 1, and sit 0-3 ?‍♂️??

Yes... looks like Division 1 is the AFC and Division 2 is the NFC!

Though I did miss out on 2.5 quarters of Saquon points so my score likely wouldn't be far off yours.

Melvin Gordon likely playing in a "limited role" on Sunday - due to Justin Jackson getting injured.

My RB#2 is pretty weak... do I think that limited role will get more points ? it is against Miami, but he's also not been practicing....

Archived