Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

I've been out since Friday pretty much so didn't have chance to check status'! 

Didn't think Gallup would get anywhere near that but happy he did. 

Gallup was the rookie which was being talked about last summer, was going to grab him in the draft but got nabbed before I could get him. In the end didn’t do much, but looks like this could be his year. 

Cowboys wasn’t too shabby yesterday, have to say, then again Dak was playing for that big contract, once he gets it.....

On 08/09/2019 at 12:04, David said:

You still have, he’s rolling without one by the look of it. Very odd.

So, I signed a defense in the end and lost anyway, but let me explain my initial thought process..

First game of the season there are loads of unknowns. A player I had on my bench could have played a lot more/better than I initially thought. With a few games tonight, I would have seen if any I was deciding between dropping was actually going to do alright. Then if I needed a few more points tonight drop a bench player (you can drop them even after they've played) and picked up a defense.

1 hour ago, thederbyram said:

So, I signed a defense in the end and lost anyway, but let me explain my initial thought process..

First game of the season there are loads of unknowns. A player I had on my bench could have played a lot more/better than I initially thought. With a few games tonight, I would have seen if any I was deciding between dropping was actually going to do alright. Then if I needed a few more points tonight drop a bench player (you can drop them even after they've played) and picked up a defense.

Broncos defence could pick up 50+ points tonight, why you doubting their ability? 

I’m pinning my hopes on a Kamara and Johnson fight in the first minute which sees them kicked out the game, then Sanders to destroy the Raiders at 3am. 

6 minutes ago, Carnero said:

@David can you remind me how the playoffs/championship are set up this year?

Are we playing each other once through weeks 1-11 with some sort of playoffs using the 2 divisions in weeks 12-14?

According the League's schedule, it just has "Week 16: Playoffs" - which must be wrong. 

Is anyone else finding the app worse this year than last year?

I've resorted to using the mobile site rather than the app, as the app is too slow... it also doesn't update the projected scores in "Game Centre" as it did last year which was good to keep track of who is projected ahead of who during the games.

Archived