Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whether I play AJ Brown or Marquise Brown is going to be a gametime decision, either ones a gamble - I don't know why but I've just got a feeling that AJ's gonna have a day v the Colts secondary. I've already convinced myself that Westbrook's not going to have a good game.

3 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Unless I make any last minute changes, my whole team plays at 6pm, I’ve never had that happen before....could be all over by 9 o clock ?

Mine and @David's games are timed nicely to keep a decent track of the matchup score...

All 6pm's, except Tyrell Williams v Damien Williams @9.05pm then Ertz (Sunday late) v Chubb (MNF).

Just now, Carnero said:

Mine and @David's games are timed nicely to keep a decent track of the matchup score...

All 6pm's, except Tyrell Williams v Damien Williams @9.05pm then Ertz (Sunday late) v Chubb (MNF).

Latest iOS app update says in the notes they are bringing in game updated predictions soon, looks like they heard you 

3 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

As I’m benching Mayfield & Njoku, i fully expect the Browns to go huge at the Jets...

No way Brady doesn't outscore Baker v the Dolphins; but CJ Mosley is out for the Jets so the Browns should make things happen on offense. Especially in mid-range passes, so maybe Njoku is worth considering.

Picked up Mostert, but didn't trust my gut and put him in instead of Duke Johnson.

I thought Duke was going to have a quiet game, but all the numbers told me otherwise. Looks like, so far, I was right - gotta trust that gut!

Archived