Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

I know the "this team gives up the X most/X fewest points to this" doesn't matter, especially this early, but one is really confusing me.

"Patriots give up the 5th most fantasy points to DEF" 

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I know the "this team gives up the X most/X fewest points to this" doesn't matter, especially this early, but one is really confusing me.

"Patriots give up the 5th most fantasy points to DEF" 

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Errr that can’t be right

1 minute ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Just took a bit of a punt by adding Jameis Winston. His match-up against the Giants should be the sort of game he does well in. 

So that's Courtland Sutton as a FA if you want him back @jimbo jones ?

Should have gone with Taysom Hill ?

1 minute ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Just took a bit of a punt by adding Jameis Winston. His match-up against the Giants should be the sort of game he does well in. 

So that's Courtland Sutton as a FA if you want him back @jimbo jones ?

No room for him. I’m pretty stacked at WR, and the squad is nicely balanced, so I’m not looking to change anything unless there’s an injury to someone.

putting Peyton Barber straight in, as I think he has a better matchup then Kerryon Johnson this week ?

3 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

No room for him. I’m pretty stacked at WR, and the squad is nicely balanced, so I’m not looking to change anything unless there’s an injury to someone.

putting Peyton Barber straight in, as I think he has a better matchup then Kerryon Johnson this week ?

Is that the same Sutton you tried to trade for Diggs with....?

31 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Should have gone with Taysom Hill ?

Spent all week umming and arring on what to do with Brees and a potential replacement. Bridgewater doesn't sound like he's going to put up big numbers if Hill will take a lot of the redzone stuff. That and it sounds like Teddy had a dodgy pre-season too from a bit of reading. 

Jimbo softened the blow with trading me Mayfield. Not been great so far but I think he'll do ok with the options he has, especially when his OL give him some better protection. I don't fancy him this week vs the Rams DEF though, hence the Winston acquisition. Hopefully a bit of streaming will work for me.

Decided to stick with Brees anyway, unless he gets placed on IR. Hopefully will be back for the last 6/7 weeks. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Spent all week umming and arring on what to do with Brees and a potential replacement. Bridgewater doesn't sound like he's going to put up big numbers if Hill will take a lot of the redzone stuff. That and it sounds like Teddy had a dodgy pre-season too from a bit of reading. 

Jimbo softened the blow with trading me Mayfield. Not been great so far but I think he'll do ok with the options he has, especially when his OL give him some better protection. I don't fancy him this week vs the Rams DEF though, hence the Winston acquisition. Hopefully a bit of streaming will work for me.

Decided to stick with Brees anyway, unless he gets placed on IR. Hopefully will be back for the last 6/7 weeks. 

He won't go on IR, don't worry - worst case Brees will be starting after our Bye.

I don't know how our offense is going to do in terms of actually winning games, but I've faith that Hill is going to put up fantasy numbers.

13 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Just sent Goff to the waivers if he interests you at all

44 minutes ago, David said:

Is that the same Sutton you tried to trade for Diggs with....?

A cheeky trade attempt just because you were moaning about him/the Vikings.

to be fair, I was happy with Sutton, I’m just even more happy with Mike Williams & Peyton Barber. Saw the chance to use Brees injury to get a good deal for a much needed RB.

15 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

A cheeky trade attempt just because you were moaning about him/the Vikings.

to be fair, I was happy with Sutton, I’m just even more happy with Mike Williams & Peyton Barber. Saw the chance to use Brees injury to get a good deal for a much needed RB.

I’ll be moaning this week if he does nothing again, was going to drop him but with Williams not practicing he’s back in the flex.

1 hour ago, David said:

I’ll be moaning this week if he does nothing again, was going to drop him but with Williams not practicing he’s back in the flex.

To be fair, if it wasn’t for a ******** offensive pass interference call, he’d have had another TD and have been good for 17 points.

Will be tough to dominate the Raiders defence on the ground, so I’m expecting plenty of passing attempts and hopefully big games for Thielen & Diggs. As long as Cousins isn’t always throwing the ball away again.

2 hours ago, David said:

Just sent Goff to the waivers if he interests you at all

Yeah I saw him. I was surprised until I remembered you had Murray who's been putting up some decent yardage, just needs a couple of TD's to finish his scoring off. (Hopefully not this week).

Something about Goff that doesn't impress me. Not sure what it is. I don't think either Mayfield or Goff will have 20+ point weekends, tough game for both. 

On 20/09/2019 at 16:11, Mr Tibbs said:

Yeah I saw him. I was surprised until I remembered you had Murray who's been putting up some decent yardage, just needs a couple of TD's to finish his scoring off. (Hopefully not this week).

Something about Goff that doesn't impress me. Not sure what it is. I don't think either Mayfield or Goff will have 20+ point weekends, tough game for both. 

Good luck for today, one of us will end it 0-3, weird way hoping it's me as to see you go back to back seasons without a win brings a tear to my eye ?

9 minutes ago, David said:

Good luck for today, one of us will end it 0-3, weird way hoping it's me as to see you go back to back seasons without a win brings a tear to my eye ?

I was 6 and 10 last year! Or 5 and 11. 

I didn't even finish last! 

I did go 0 and 6 though.... that may well repeat itself. But yes, good luck. ?

Having a rough one, so far. Wasn't expecting the Ravens to be so impotent on offense. Was considering having Cole Beasley in and currently the signs are that I should have. 

Archived