Fantasy NFL 2019

Westcumbrianram

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I hate the week I play against Drew Brees; the excitement every time he does something great is gonna have a slight twinge of irritation tacked on ? 

38 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Man I hate the week I play against Drew Brees; the excitement every time he does something great is gonna have a slight twinge of irritation tacked on ? 

If I lose this week because Dalvin Cook has a monster game against Green Bay, I will just have to accept the greater good...whilst crying just a little bit on the inside.

4 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

If I lose this week because Dalvin Cook has a monster game against Green Bay, I will just have to accept the greater good...whilst crying just a little bit on the inside.

I'd obviously prefer Brees have a monster game than I win fantasy; it's just weird that fantasy can add that little, tiny twinge of negativity when someone you support is doing great.

"Alright Drew, you've won. Reel it in. Maybe ask that Teddy or Taysom gets put in."

28 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Got a big W on the board already though mate.

Think I went 0-6 until my first last year.

Last year I had the most total points, but seemed to get diddled by like a point with the opponent having their best week of the season. It was mental.

I really hate that I've ended up with Westbrook again. He has just enough really good games to be worth starting; but enough bad games to make you want to drop him for a rookie - and sod's law is that one of his good games will come the week he's been benched.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

I really hate that I've ended up with Westbrook again. He has just enough really good games to be worth starting; but enough bad games to make you want to drop him for a rookie - and sod's law is that one of his good games will come the week he's been benched.

Hard start when they’ve lost Foles and have Minshew. Complete unknown right now. 

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Hard start when they’ve lost Foles and have Minshew. Complete unknown right now. 

Aye tis rough. Usually I'd just chuck in my 3rd RB but I really feel like the Jags defense are going to have a bit of a bounce back game v Texans and stuff the run.

So it's whether or not your boy Hollywood brown is going to build on his great start against a decent secondary, or if AJ Brown is going to blow the back out of the Colts shitty secondary with a wibbly wobbly quarterback. I don't remember the last time I ummed and arred this hard over a fantasy choice ? 

Just now, SaintRam said:

Aye tis rough. Usually I'd just chuck in my 3rd RB but I really feel like the Jags defense are going to have a bit of a bounce back game v Texans and stuff the run.

So it's whether or not your boy Hollywood brown is going to build on his great start against a decent secondary, or if AJ Brown is going to blow the back out of the Colts shitty secondary with a wibbly wobbly quarterback. I don't remember the last time I ummed and arred this hard over a fantasy choice ? 

Hollywood is boom or bust at the moment, we are still only easing him in. Think he only played 7 snaps last week, and still got over 100 yards and 2 TDs. So he maybe only plays the same, but his speed could mean he still gets that many yards. 

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

Hollywood is boom or bust at the moment, we are still only easing him in. Think he only played 7 snaps last week, and still got over 100 yards and 2 TDs. So he maybe only plays the same, but his speed could mean he still gets that many yards. 

If he your no.1 reciever when he lines up, or will Patrick Peterson be covering someone else?

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

If he your no.1 reciever when he lines up, or will Patrick Peterson be covering someone else?

Probably would be. We have a lot of number 2s with no clear number 1s. Has to respect Snead and Boykin, as well as Mandrews. 

14 hours ago, Srg said:

Reminds me of Calvin Ridley last year, got to get lucky the week you put him in

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Had a nosey in the league rules, it’s not been set to give points, you do get 6 points if a touchdown is scored.

Interesting. I'm not crazy in remembering that returners got points equivalent to rushing yards last season right?

I was just looking at the FAs and noted that Dwayne Harris had 1.7 points (one rec, 7 yards), despite tolling 101 return yards. Seems kinda harsh to have changed things ? 

6 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Interesting. I'm not crazy in remembering that returners got points equivalent to rushing yards last season right?

I was just looking at the FAs and noted that Dwayne Harris had 1.7 points (one rec, 7 yards), despite tolling 101 return yards. Seems kinda harsh to have changed things ? 

Jakeem Grant put up some big points on some big returns....then I played him and he did bugger all ? so yes they definitely did.

Archived