Max Hunt - Joined Carlisle

Ghost of Clough

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, therealhantsram said:

Aaron Eyoma joined them in the Summer, when his contract here expired. 

I would expect Max to do well in that league. Hopefully generate a bit more cash. 

Max looks to have really come on in the last few months and I hope this is purely an opportunistic temporary move to get him some first team men's football while the first-choice Aldershot centre halves are injured. His distribution is getting loads better and he's always been an imposing physical presence.

Don’t know owt about hunt really, but he’s not looked close to the first team, so I’m surprised he’s been let out on loan- I’d have thought developing with the u23s would be better for him. Especially not on a one month loan, never see the point in such short term deals, rather see players get a full season under their belts if they do go out on loan.

23 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Don’t know owt about hunt really, but he’s not looked close to the first team, so I’m surprised he’s been let out on loan- I’d have thought developing with the u23s would be better for him. Especially not on a one month loan, never see the point in such short term deals, rather see players get a full season under their belts if they do go out on loan.

I think point to this loan to give him a taste first team football and try cocu eye force his way into first team.

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, MK-Ram said:

Alefe Santos there too. I'd forgotten about him. Wonder what Bunjaku, Gjokaj and Calero are up to

Bunjaku- After leaving us joined FC Dordrecht in 2016 , doesnt seem to be much info on him since
Gjokaj- Had a brief spell at Gateshead , and since 2016 has  been at SSV Reutlingen 05 they play in the 5th tier of German football.
Calero- Has played for a few clubs since leaving us. Sparta Rotterdam , Jong Sparta,(Both in Netherlands) Elche, Salamanca and since 2019 has been at CD Numancia (All 3 clubs in Spain).

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Either that or he stays here for the rest of the season (as emergency backup and for the U23s), allowing Wassall to go out to get some experience instead.

i hope he does stay, have a feeling he'll become a big thing for us

22 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Either that or he stays here for the rest of the season (as emergency backup and for the U23s), allowing Wassall to go out to get some experience instead.

I hope young Wassall makes it....otherwise that will be the hardest father-son conversation ever.

Well apart from the ones I have daily with my boy.

Archived