Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dcfcreece1601

Radio Derby problems

Recommended Posts

Hi guys I was listening to the Derby vs swansea game in the car and then got in the house and couldn't listen to it on digital radio apparently because of copyright infringements etc it kept repeating on the radio?? What sort of con is this?? Do I have to buy an old fashioned fm radio for the house to bypass this?😂

Share this post


Link to post

You can listen to it on digital radio - thats what I use to listen. You can't listen to it on the radio Derby website though due to licensing issues.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Hi guys I was listening to the Derby vs swansea game in the car and then got in the house and couldn't listen to it on digital radio apparently because of copyright infringements etc it kept repeating on the radio?? What sort of con is this?? Do I have to buy an old fashioned fm radio for the house to bypass this?😂

Where do you live?

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Not available online, but you can get it on normal digital radio if you’re in the area.

Based in tamworth so the only times I'm on the area is when I'm in the ground watching it in person , I'll buy an fm radio 🤷‍♂️😂

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Based in tamworth so the only times I'm on the area is when I'm in the ground watching it in person , I'll buy an fm radio 🤷‍♂️😂

I'm in Atherstone,(not that you would have guessed from my name) and cannot pick radio Derby up on the radio in the house, however if you have fm radio on your mobile phone you should be able to get a great reception as i do

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Channel 735 on Freeview.

Yep, works for me here in Coleshill. So OP should be able to pick it up and on his DAB.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

Yep, works for me here in Coleshill. So OP should be able to pick it up and on his DAB.

Can you get match commentary though during games or do you get the old announcement saying it can’t be broadcast due to restrictions 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Based in tamworth so the only times I'm on the area is when I'm in the ground watching it in person , I'll buy an fm radio 🤷‍♂️😂

Sounds to me like whatever you're using it going through the website, which is why it doesn't work. A digital radio works and would definitely pick up Radio Derby from Tamworth.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Yep, works for me here in Coleshill. So OP should be able to pick it up and on his DAB.

I'm in Birmingham and it's fine on DAB through the telly

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Curtains said:

Can you get match commentary though during games or do you get the old announcement saying it can’t be broadcast due to restrictions 

You only get that announcement if listening online. That's not the same as digital radio.

DAB and 735 on Freeview both work from here.  Everything in Derby/Midlands connects to the same transmitter mast anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Srg said:

Sounds to me like whatever you're using it going through the website, which is why it doesn't work. A digital radio works and would definitely pick up Radio Derby from Tamworth.

I’m don’t believe you can get match commentary on free view or BBC website or App

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.