OK, so who's buying a shirt before January?

This will be the first time I've even considered buying a shirt since I was a kid. Infact, I didn't even buy it then, that would have been my mum and dad.

26 years later I'm going to buy a shirt. Not just for the fact that it will have Rooney on the back with the number 32, but because of listening to Mel Morris in his interview saying this is a signing for the commercial side of the business. With supporters locally and globally all buying a shirt and paying into the club that supports the signature of one of the greatest footballers we'll ever see sign for our club. I feel like I've got to buy one to help support Morris with this. 

I do also like the black away kit that will hide anything that I inevitably spill down me. 

So, who else will be buying one that wouldn't normally? 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually already have the home and third, bought them on release day. The third shirt is pretty special and with Rooney, would be rude not to. Will hand the other down to the missus,

Umbro have been knocking it out the park recently with the designs they really have. 

AB0CEA4D-65D2-4F29-943B-A74F290F1CE0.jpeg

3 minutes ago, David said:

I actually already have the home and third, bought them on release day. The third shirt is pretty special and with Rooney, would be rude not to. Will hand the other down to the missus,

Umbro have been knocking it out the park recently with the designs they really have. 

AB0CEA4D-65D2-4F29-943B-A74F290F1CE0.jpeg

You do know you can have the name and number added at the Megastore? 

Was planning to get myself and my daughter a shirt anyway. She wants the away and the 3rd full kit for football club. Might get my lad one as well, he’s not as into football, but still likes a Derby shirt. 

Rooney on the back of them all, hmm I’m not sure, definitely one of my daughters tho, even if she has no idea who Rooney is ?

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

You do know you can have the name and number added at the Megastore? 

The missus wanted a shirt, I’ve lost some weight but there’s no chance we would fit in the same one at the same time.

48 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

This will be the first time I've even considered buying a shirt since I was a kid. Infact, I didn't even buy it then, that would have been my mum and dad.

26 years later I'm going to buy a shirt. Not just for the fact that it will have Rooney on the back with the number 32, but because of listening to Mel Morris in his interview saying this is a signing for the commercial side of the business. With supporters locally and globally all buying a shirt and paying into the club that supports the signature of one of the greatest footballers we'll ever see sign for our club. I feel like I've got to buy one to help support Morris with this. 

I do also like the black away kit that will hide anything that I inevitably spill down me. 

So, who else will be buying one that wouldn't normally? 

Me

I ordered one

62 quid lighter off now

But 32 Rooney-worth it

29 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Not at £48, or £55 at the Sports Direct or DW or whatever the sports store opposite PP is called these days.

Let me ask you this - if somebody said to you 48 hours ago that if you purchased a shirt from the DCFC megastore for £48 and this meant Wayne Rooney would sign for Derby, would you have done it? 

I know some people can afford it more than others but would you sacrifice letting your missus having her nails done just once if it meant we could sign somenody like WR32? 

9 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Well,Rooney's signing has encouraged me to get out there and buy the away shirt,you only live once..I've had it personalised as well to celebrate his signing!

(I'm nothing if not loyal?)

Screenshot_20190806_215053_com.brave.browser.jpg

At least you got his number right this time ?

Archived