Ambitious

LIVE Football 19/20

Just now, Wolfie20 said:

So how much we are paying Luton to take him isn't sarcastic?

Not my comment...I'll leave that to the poster to reply. Personally, just glad he's gone.

2 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

Not my comment...I'll leave that to the poster to reply. Personally, just glad he's gone.

Never said it was yours

Just now, Wolfie20 said:

Never said it was yours

Well...ok then! I posted a comment about Butterfield and you replied within a couple of minutes, without quoting, but apparently to an 8 hour old comment, so you can see where I thought you were coming from?

Boro looked so open, if they commit that many players up the pitch when pressing they will concede 3 goals every game. Sometimes a manager can try to appease the fans with what they feel is entertaining football and forget the basics.

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

The howler was unfortunate, but you can see he’s a good keeper. He’ll prove himself over the course of the season. 

The howler was appalling. Abysmal. Woeful goalkeeping. Doesn't make him a bad keeper, and good luck to him.

5 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

The howler was unfortunate, but you can see he’s a good keeper. He’ll prove himself over the course of the season. 

I concur, he’ll save ‘em more points than he costs them during the course of the season. 

5 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

Well...ok then! I posted a comment about Butterfield and you replied within a couple of minutes, without quoting, but apparently to an 8 hour old comment, so you can see where I thought you were coming from?

Not a problem. I'm relieved he's moved on - from our point of view he'd totally lost his way and was never going to pull things around no matter what, given some of the vitriol dished out by some fans.

I hope he makes a go of it with Luton - there's only a handful of ex-Rams I wouldn't want to do ok after leaving us.

6 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Not a problem. I'm relieved he's moved on - from our point of view he'd totally lost his way and was never going to pull things around no matter what, given some of the vitriol dished out by some fans.

I hope he makes a go of it with Luton - there's only a handful of ex-Rams I wouldn't want to do ok after leaving us.

Wish him well, but I came to despise him here.

1 minute ago, Needlesh said:

Wish him well, but I came to despise him here.

Wow! Despise? Really - someone you've probably never met?

Ok.

46 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

The guy has gone - instead of sarcastic comments why not just leave it?

Yep   we don't want to go backwards