Ambitious

LIVE Football 19/20

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Good strike that by wing but if we’re challenging for promotion (let’s hope so), we could do with Luton winning this. Added to the fact I just generally dislike boro for Steve Gibson, this scoreline doesn’t make side reading

Boro won't do anything this season

Just now, Penelope Pendrex said:

Boro won't do anything this season

Let’s hope not, but they always somehow seem to hack their way up there despite never looking impressive. Far more likely to be up there than Luton, one would suggest

5 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

Luton massively on top all second half...then they bought Butterfield on, complete reversal of momentum.

Have they moved the goalposts to the touchline.

Maybe I'm being harsh but Butterfield looks so lost. Looks like he doesn't know what he's supposed to be doing, and a spare part. Luton playing with ten men.

No confidence. Poor guy

The worst stepover of all time wins a FK for Luton, which leads to them equalising after one of the most expensive players in the league misses a penalty at the other end.

The Championship. 

3 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

The guy has gone - instead of sarcastic comments why not just leave it?

Wasn't sarcastic, it was a direct report on the reality of the game.

1 minute ago, Tombo said:

Maybe I'm being harsh but Butterfield looks so lost. Looks like he doesn't know what he's supposed to be doing, and a spare part. Luton playing with ten men.

No confidence. Poor guy

Agree. And as I say he looks long past the point of being willing to try anything. If he's ever going to get his confidence back it's going to be the slow and steady route, which could take forever, and is liable to setbacks; especially if Luton get pressed like this every game.

I hope he manages it though.

2 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

Wasn't sarcastic, it was a direct report on the reality of the game.

So how much we are paying Luton to take him isn't sarcastic?