LIVE Football 19/20

Ambitious

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Settled on Leeds/Forest; Forests back 5 looks genuinely awful.

From the BBC: "There's been pretty much nothing from Forest going forward but 0-0 at the break is no bad thing against such a strong Leeds side."

So they have nothing from an attacking perspective and their defence is also bad - I'm impressed its still only 0-0.

14 minutes ago, GenBr said:

From the BBC: "There's been pretty much nothing from Forest going forward but 0-0 at the break is no bad thing against such a strong Leeds side."

So they have nothing from an attacking perspective and their defence is also bad - I'm impressed its still only 0-0.

Forests defenders are so hesitant on the ball is crazy. I also haven't seen a clearance that hasn't gone to a Leeds player 30 yards out.

It's more damning on Leeds, imo, that they've been unable to do anything with all the possession they've had in and around Forests area.

3 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Forest are awful.

At least Sammy Ameobi is coming on!

oh no GIF by The Maury Show

They look so disjointed. 

Although I'd be worried as a Leeds fan that they're not multiple goals ahead.

I this was a Leeds forum, there would be a HEROIC meltdown right now ? 

Can't read too much, cos everyone's capable of being lacklustre from time to time in this game; but Forest have been woeful and it's now 1-1. I'd be a tad worried too.

Championships a marathon, mind.

Forest were just awful, should be ecstatic with a point. Leeds were incredibly wasteful; and the inability to capitalize on the poor Forest performance would be a cause of concern for me if I were a Leeds fan.

1 hour ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Newcastle just brought a player on called Willems,I wonder if he can toe poke one in from 2 yards?

This was the only interesting thing about that game for me.

Mt thought process went something like:

Willems? Any relation? Er...probably not.

And I drifted off into something else.

Archived