Ambitious

LIVE Football 19/20

I went from thinking: we've missed out on him to thinking: we've missed a bullet there. 

A day in the life of a Championship goalkeeper, aye. 

Posted (edited)

His first touch 6 minutes after coming on, and his second touch is a sideways pass that almost gets intercepted 😄 

I hope he does find that player that's in their somewhere but boy does it seem buried of late.
Also, he runs kinda weirdly; like he's not completely sure he should be running in the direction he's going. 

Edited by SaintRam

Posted (edited)

I get the sense that Luton's #17 spent last season running with the ball from the edge of his own area down the length the field. Keeps looking surprised that he's under pressure/getting tackled.

Edited by SaintRam

Good strike that by wing but if we’re challenging for promotion (let’s hope so), we could do with Luton winning this. Added to the fact I just generally dislike boro for Steve Gibson, this scoreline doesn’t make side reading

Both clubs should be relegated to national league because boro couldn't be arsed to field a team and Luton because they allowed an ex player to cheat for them while playing for an opponent.

Also because boro and Luton have to be up there with the ugliest places on earth.