LIVE Football 19/20

Ambitious

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Mark of Ayrshire said:

Pots and kettles in what way?

I just thought it a bit ironic someone from Ayrshire criticising the standard of football in the championship. Besides, isn’t it a bit harsh to be critical of anyone playing their first game of the season ? 

1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

I just thought it a bit ironic someone from Ayrshire criticising the standard of football in the championship. Besides, isn’t it a bit harsh to be critical of anyone playing their first game of the season ? 

And where in the world do I have to be from to be allowed to criticise then? Ironic why?  The championship has been garbage for years

2 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

Is it a policy on Sky for their commentary team to get any negative they can about us ? Apparently we had the worst away record of any of the top 6 last season. 

That’s hardly surprising. We had the worst record full stop of any of the top 6. That’s why we finished (drum roll) 6th. 

Genius’s these sky guys. 

Anyone watch Huddersfield v Derby?

Derby battering them until half time. Scored 2 and just the final touch or pass stopped them getting a third on several occasions. Huddersfield got a fair but clumsy peno. 

Look pretty good, Derby. 

Apparently got a promising signing from Arsenal to come in

Oh, and the sheepshaggers are bleating about finding the next Wayne Rooney too. 

13 hours ago, Alpha said:

Anyone watch Huddersfield v Derby?

Derby battering them until half time. Scored 2 and just the final touch or pass stopped them getting a third on several occasions. Huddersfield got a fair but clumsy peno. 

Look pretty good, Derby. 

Apparently got a promising signing from Arsenal to come in

Oh, and the sheepshaggers are bleating about finding the next Wayne Rooney too. 

Didn’t work out, so we obviously made do with finding the old one ?

Norwich would have a real claim to deserve to be ahead here if they didn't have the worst CB performance I've seen in a long time. 

Especially Hanley. Wow. He has pretty much undermined their entire performance

Sometimes hard to tell which team is the European Champions. Then the ball goes near Hanley, Krul and Godfrey and you know. 

Total shocker

Archived