Pre Season Friendly v Bristol City

RoyMac5

5 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Where was that then?

More triggered by @Andicis suggesting Huddlestone didn't put in a shocking tackle on Webster in the league match.

Regardless you beat us today, and we were ahead yesterday when play stopped. I thought that game was 2 60 minute matches, apparently it was a 120 minute game of 4 quarters, nothing more to it.

An opposite statement from someone doesn't mean someone is triggered, wound up or riled up.

Think it’s all just a bit of friendly banter mate ?

take your win yesterday as a positive and we will take ours today as one ?

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Mate, I'm joking as I suspect is everyone else. Of course they won yesterday ?

Thank God. I was explaining to Weimann that their touchdown in the first frame won them Disney tickets and he loves Woody and Buzz 

7 minutes ago, Van Gritters said:

No

There should be a rule for having one of the X-Men in charge of the club. Snow v Cardiff, electric v Norwich and lightning v Bristol. 

Steve Gibson should be running not suing 

1 hour ago, JamesBCFC said:

Today's game was 60 minutes.

Yesterday's game was meant to be 60 minutes and was abandoned after 45.

Once 75% of a game is played the result tends to stand.

All the best for the season.

Hi James, just spoken to the fairy at the end of my garden. She said that 60 minute football matches don't have a 40 minute break after 15 minutes, therefore that result didn't stand.

All the best for the season.

A great couple of days in Florida watching the Supers. 

Great to speak with Mel, he was super down to earth, friendly and open about what is going to be the plan this season etc. 

one thing that surprised me was that after both/all three games that the only player from Derby to acknowledge the fans at all was Keogh, not one other player even clapped any of the fans at the end of the game. Keogh on the other hand came over to the fans and took his time to speak to everyone there and thanked them for coming etc. the rest of the players and staff just walked off. 

Compare that tor Bristol City who were all sat in the stands arching the game, kicking balls around with their fans afterward and generally interacting a lot.  

Small things I know but some fans had travelled a long way to watch It I would have thought a few minutes out of their time wouldn’t have hurt them. 

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

A great couple of days in Florida watching the Supers. 

Great to speak with Mel, he was super down to earth, friendly and open about what is going to be the plan this season etc. 

one thing that surprised me was that after both/all three games that the only player from Derby to acknowledge the fans at all was Keogh, not one other player even clapped any of the fans at the end of the game. Keogh on the other hand came over to the fans and took his time to speak to everyone there and thanked them for coming etc. the rest of the players and staff just walked off. 

Compare that tor Bristol City who were all sat in the stands arching the game, kicking balls around with their fans afterward and generally interacting a lot.  

Small things I know but some fans had travelled a long way to watch It I would have thought a few minutes out of their time wouldn’t have hurt them. 

Some photos of them signing autographs afterwards. But I agree, seems a bit off. Aren't they flying back today? Maybe time was the issue.

Archived