Pre Season Friendly v Bristol City

RoyMac5

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Ah! Misread it as 'put noodle on the back yard' - thought you were giving me gardening tips! ?

No, if i was giving gardening tips i would have said tell your gf to mow the grass while you enjoy your sports 

Nicely done Bennett, makes up for that miss the other night?. 25 yard screamer by the looks of it- mason don’t score often, but when he does....One of the only first teamed playing, done well to be leading This atm. We love a good weather abandonment when things aren’t going well then trying again??

9 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

I just want to know why Chris Martin got praise for Mason's goal ? Did chrissy do some magic again?

Yep. Ball smashed at his feet, killed it dead, waited, dropped It right into Bennett’s feet, who to be fair finished really well. 

1st half we looked ok, I hate to say It but Bennett is our best player....

they look more experienced(which they are) our right back and left back playing well, need to step up the pace second half. 

Just now, Shuff264 said:

Bristol City are posting up the odd highlight on Twitter, but only of their attacks

Sounds about right.

Other than our goal GIFs and announcement of players the media side of things are lacking badly.

Archived