Pre Season Friendly v Bristol City

RoyMac5

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£10 to watch Burton, Girona and Rangers (as a bundle) unless you're a subscriber.

Bristol is Free.

Sarasota is not being shown.

2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Look out for the ripley rams on tour flag there. Me and Muespach Jr are flying down there Saturday morning. 

The Derby County Flags thread awaits @MuespachRam , post them magical photos of your flag and any others you spot in and out the ground. I'll be watching the game and flag spotting on RamsTV. Up The Rams.

3 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

A little frustrating that audio subscribers don't get any perks. There's no point having the sub over the summer, would have been nice to at least have some discount off the triple.

That's a really good point... why have I been paying my subscription still!?

Good news to be able to watch the brizzle game, didn’t realise it was that late though! Props to the club for doing it for free, hopefully will try and get to some of the other three so won’t need it for those. Sarasota game I feel would’ve been too late for even the hardiest of fans midweek with work in the morning so don’t blame them for not putting that on- tho I’m off so could’ve watched it!?

On 09/07/2019 at 10:35, Inverurie Ram said:

The Derby County Flags thread awaits @MuespachRam , post them magical photos of your flag and any others you spot in and out the ground. I'll be watching the game and flag spotting on RamsTV. Up The Rams.

You should spot mine I have 4 flags 3 of them you seen Wednesday at the Sarasota game 

45 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Is this going to be one of those that we can access using our DCFC customer login Roy - not having a Rams TV account myself?

That's how it's worked in the past I think. 

Yes thie Bristol one is free with your login the other three you have to pay £10 and you can watch all three.

9 minutes ago, Bristol City said:

Hope to see a good game with total football from both teams, score doesn't matter

Totally agree. As long as we win. ?

For Bristol it will be interesting to see what szmodics is like. Can't help wondering if we missed out there. 

For us, it will be interesting to see what Cocu does with Marriott. We need to get him in the starting eleven. 

Archived