Pre Season Friendly v Bristol City

RoyMac5

2 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

What happened yesterday?

I could claim Lee Johnson's unbeaten Bristol City if I ignored all defeats too.

Hi James, just to let you know a football match is 90 minutes long and was abandoned at 45, which means it was irrelevant. All the best for the season 

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Why are you getting so riled over preseason games ?

Eh? I'm not riled at all.

Think it's a bit misleading to claim a team is unbeaten less than 24 hours after they lost a game.

Just because I'm on your forum, doesn't mean I'm going to let history get rewritten.

2 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

Hi James, just to let you know a football match is 90 minutes long and was abandoned at 45, which means it was irrelevant. All the best for the season 

Today's game was 60 minutes? That's it lads pre season is irrelevant, nothing to see here. 

2 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

Today's game was 60 minutes.

Yesterday's game was meant to be 60 minutes and was abandoned after 45.

Once 75% of a game is played the result tends to stand.

All the best for the season.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

Eh? I'm not riled at all.

Think it's a bit misleading to claim a team is unbeaten less than 24 hours after they lost a game.

Just because I'm on your forum, doesn't mean I'm going to let history get rewritten.

? It's really not that deep.

Just now, Andicis said:

? It's really not that deep.

I mean, you took a comment that was meant as a light hearted comment about an individual players bad luck and tried to make it something more.

But I'm the riled up one? Ok.

Good link up play from Martin, although from @MuespachRam 's description I was expecting the pass into him to almost break his ankle ? 

Thanks for your descriptions by the way, Muespach - kind of you.

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Good link up play from Martin, although from the description I was expecting the pass into him to almost break his ankle ? 

Bennett still had a lot to do there. Showed really good strength to hold off the challenger before a great shot. 

Archived