Sky sports 10pm

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved seeing that clip again of Frank presenting the key to the big boys’ dressing room to Bogle at the start of the season. Who could have guessed he’d end up being one of the core members of the team all season.

Really enjoyed that.

Frank really has that likeability factor where the players just want to do everything for him, and like Mel said, it’s the most close knit team we’ve had in a long time.

Great effort from Frank to do that, especially with 3 loan players being a key part of that.

I would go further and say that Mel has actually nurtured this close feeling, even I’m feeling close to the club I love..... I’ve bashed out a helluva lot of criticism his way, but I don’t doubt anymore at all his commitment and support for Derby and the local community. The mental health drop in with DCCT is actually excellent to see, hope they’ll be more things to big up this club and overall, this city.

We have had some rough years being led by certain donkeys in the council, No swimming pools, no Assembly Rooms, no real big venue for music.... the club has made the city feel good about itself again.

4 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

I would go further and say that Mel has actually nurtured this close feeling, even I’m feeling close to the club I love..... I’ve bashed out a helluva lot of criticism his way, but I don’t doubt anymore at all his commitment and support for Derby and the local community. The mental health drop in with DCCT is actually excellent to see, hope they’ll be more things to big up this club and overall, this city.

We have had some rough years being led by certain donkeys in the council, No swimming pools, no Assembly Rooms, no real big venue for music.... the club has made the city feel good about itself again.

Yes you are now a Mel fanboy! Just need you to utter those words to make the transformation complete, Mel, what a guy.

Archived