Can anybody remember how the tickets worked last time?

I know it will be announced soon, but there are hardly any flights still available from Orlando and I want to book it asap because the prices are about double what I'd normally pay now and they will only go up.

@Eatonram is old and creaky and his memory ain't what it used to, but he thinks season tickets holders were able to buy two extra tickets dfor the QPR game.

Is that right?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bob The Badger said:

I know it will be announced soon, but there are hardly any flights still available from Orlando and I want to book it asap because the prices are about double what I'd normally pay now and they will only go up.

@Eatonram is old and creaky and his memory ain't what it used to, but he thinks season tickets holders were able to buy two extra tickets dfor the QPR game.

Is that right?

No, only one ticket per ST holder.

Just now, rynny said:

Prices Villa have released 

IMG-20190515-WA0006.jpg

Based on their website it says one ticket per fan id , so therefore no chance to take a partner , friend , child who doesn,t have a fan id  assumme Derby will be same

Just now, JG400 said:

Based on their website it says one ticket per fan id , so therefore no chance to take a partner , friend , child who doesn,t have a fan id  assumme Derby will be same

Fan ID is easy to sort, you can create one on line and link it to yours. 

I always buy 2 tickets from my fan ID, for me and the missus ( not ST holders)

If I wanted to get 2 tickets so we can sit together, not apart, what would be the best way to do this?

Think we've only managed 4 games this season, given we lived in Sussex until March.

Advice really needed.

12 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

I always buy 2 tickets from my fan ID, for me and the missus ( not ST holders)

If I wanted to get 2 tickets so we can sit together, not apart, what would be the best way to do this?

Think we've only managed 4 games this season, given we lived in Sussex until March.

Advice really needed.

Reckon it will be pot luck at general sale. A long queue unfortunately.

Your easiest way in would be to get season tickets for next season. Then you will have priority.

Archived