If you see this, you've made it to the other side

Day

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

Has @david also been secretly working to crash all firefox ad ons?

I'm suspicious of this. Are the advertising $$$$ worth it for my DET browsing experience to now be ruined by the junk that makes the page unusable?

Ad bock user...

violin deal with it GIF

Every time I go onto a new page the last few words on the right slide off. I readjust and it’s ok until I go to the next page. And the print is smaller - though I expect that’s something I can sort on my iPad?

17 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

But will these two be back on Sunday?

0CEBE332-58FD-4BE9-877A-57851522075E.gif

If we play "to you, to me, to you, to me" at the back tomorrow it will be "oh dear, oh dear"!

Incisive, fast-flowing football, as per Frank's first statement about how he wanted us to play.

Oh yes please, Frank!

COME ON YOU RAMS!

8 minutes ago, archram said:

Every time I go onto a new page the last few words on the right slide off. I readjust and it’s ok until I go to the next page. And the print is smaller - though I expect that’s something I can sort on my iPad?

Could you take a screenshot for me and upload it please?

3 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

If I click the notification tab, the screen goes dark, and nothing else happens.

I then have to scroll 2 pages across to view the page.

Just spotted the width issue, should be sorted now, have a quick refresh

8 hours ago, mozza said:

I'm being thick and old, can't get in on my PC, need idiot proof instructions. Like you were instructing a two year old monkey.

Have a banana, scratch your @rse, then try it again.

Beginning to think David was using the move to stop some posters from getting into the new home. But after finally getting in, saw that most of the usual rogues and reprobates had already here.

Archived