If you see this, you've made it to the other side

Day

9 minutes ago, mozza said:

Gonna try a router reboot in a minute,  but i'm on throne atm..

Make sure you wash your hands after, it won't help fix your PC, it's just the hygienic thing to do.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just noticed... iphone(6) works on wifi, but not 4G.

I've done the airplane on&off.

I've done settings>safari>clear history & website data.  still get the dcfc not available page.

have turned phone off and on again.

Still same.

switched wifi back on, return to dcfc fans, refresh page, needed to log in, but all seems fine again (with wifi).

turned wifi off, return to dcfcfans, refresh page, it goes back to not available page.

Now stumped!

I'm on an iPad and I keep having to switch airplane mode on and off in settings and trying several times in Google before I get lucky and get back in.

Do I require to delete my Google app and reinstall it, or do I need to go to the pub have a breakfast pie, whack some tunes on the jukebox and realy enjoy myself?

Just now, Mucker1884 said:

I've done settings>safari>clear history & website data.  still get the dcfc not available page.

Still same.

switched wifi back on, return to dcfc fans, refresh page, needed to log in, but all seems fine again (with wifi).

turned wifi off, return to dcfcfans, refresh page, it goes back to not available page.

Now stumped!

Don't adjust your TV set, this will be a DNS issue with your mobile carrier, sadly there isn't much I can do about that one. They should have updated by now but haven't, some naughty providers choose to ignore our settings and stick to their own. 

You have 2 options at this point, wait it out or try downloading 1.1.1.1 from the App Store, install that, turn on DNS privacy and you will be in. I'm guessing your carrier is forcing the 24hr rule, so by tonight you can delete that app and all will be fine.

6 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Still same.

Now stumped!

Well your out, straight to the pavilion for a cucumber sandwich and a yard of a ale!

14 minutes ago, David said:

Don't adjust your TV set, this will be a DNS issue with your mobile carrier, sadly there isn't much I can do about that one. They should have updated by now but haven't, some naughty providers choose to ignore our settings and stick to their own. 

You have 2 options at this point, wait it out or try downloading 1.1.1.1 from the App Store, install that, turn on DNS privacy and you will be in. I'm guessing your carrier is forcing the 24hr rule, so by tonight you can delete that app and all will be fine.

In that case, not a problem.  I'll sit it out.

Top man.

34 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

EE.

Just been advised to sit it out, which ain't a problem, as I'm normally on wifi.  Cheers.

I’m on 3 mobile and got same problem ? all double Dutch to me so I’ll have to wait it out too ?

10 minutes ago, Gisby said:

I’m on 3 mobile and got same problem ? all double Dutch to me so I’ll have to wait it out too ?

Now appears sorted on the iPhone, not sure what I’ve done other than switch back & forth between WiFi & 4G several times, likewise with the airplane mode thingy, cleared my search history & rebooted phone more than once but don’t matter something’s worked ?

Archived