HAPPY 11 POINTS DAY

Mafiabob

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

Had a lovely text from forest fan work colleague.

Surely though thats like taking the piss out of Raikkonen for finishing 4th or wherever last year just because you came 3rd in the Skegness stock car championship? 

I heard a thing on talksport earlier. In light of Fulham’s incredible achievements in the premier league this year, they were trying to kick start a conversation debating the worst team in history. Then one of the presenters pointed out that they would have to discount the 12pt derby team, otherwise there would be no debate. 

A) he gave us 1pt too much credit. 

B) our team was so crap, there is literally no debate to be had about it. Makes you proud. 

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

I heard a thing on talksport earlier. In light of Fulham’s incredible achievements in the premier league this year, they were trying to kick start a conversation debating the worst team in history. Then one of the presenters pointed out that they would have to discount the 12pt derby team, otherwise there would be no debate. 

A) he gave us 1pt too much credit. 

B) our team was so crap, there is literally no debate to be had about it. Makes you proud. 

I honestly thought Villa were going to take that record three years ago .  They were horrendous and had taken a couple of proper beatings . With about 8 games to go they got a nil-nil with Man City from nowhere and bloody galvanised for a mini unbeaten run

6 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Huddersfield losing- down in March. It’s an exclusive club but welcome to the Terriers

No one’s bettered our proud record of the heaviest FA Cup final defeat.

Losing 6-0 to Bury in 1903!

Say it loud, say it proud!

PS Steve Bloomer was out injured but we were still the stronger team on paper.

I missed that match anorl!

1 hour ago, Brummie Steve said:

No one’s bettered our proud record of the heaviest FA Cup final defeat.

Losing 6-0 to Bury in 1903!

Say it loud, say it proud!

PS Steve Bloomer was out injured but we were still the stronger team on paper.

I missed that match anorl!

Didn't our goalie break his arm in that after 10 minutes , then the winger collapsed with food poisoning .   No subs then of course.  Saw the ball once at the football museum in Preston.  Thought Chelsea might take the record when they were 4-0 down to Man Utd  with 25 minutes to go a few years back . Villa looked just about ready to do it against Man City as well.

Archived