Accrington Stanley v Derby County FA Cup 4th Round 26th Jan

Stanleyhouse

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we need drummer in the southstand but I think we need couple big flags on sticks waved in the south stand. Could need of a drummer with two sticks certain chants go well.

Like the one

We travel all over country

Were black and white army

I think sound fanstic 

9 minutes ago, angieram said:

Did you see the gang of singers surrounding Accrington's drummer yesterday? I sometimes think our drummer is quite isolated and could do with some similar support.

Absolutely. I suspect Club84 will be organising this? Get the singers together (the “choir”) and the drummer alongside and start to be less random and a little more organised. Accrington showed how it’s done yesterday...with a “core choir” taking the lead...adjacent to a strong drummer. 

1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

Absolutely. I suspect Club84 will be organising this? Get the singers together (the “choir”) and the drummer alongside and start to be less random and a little more organised. Accrington showed how it’s done yesterday...with a “core choir” taking the lead...

They all looked about 16 to me! But they were very enthusiastic. 

What I would consider just try it and see what happens

But lets have a group in northstand that block that seems empty most of the season.

Even if mean have two drummers but maybe then it might get two stands throwing banter to each other.

Maybe bring back some old chants from 90s to current chants maybe encouage others to join in.

Maybe say north stand start the bouce and say south stand.

Maybe get more singing areas in pp.

31 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think we need drummer in the southstand but I think we need couple big flags on sticks waved in the south stand. Could need of a drummer with two sticks certain chants go well.

Like the one

We travel all over country

Were black and white army

I think sound fanstic 

Dear god no owd lad .... No drummer .... 

3 hours ago, rynny said:

I guess you haven't been to a home game this season then, seeing as we have a drummer already in the South Stand? 

Tbh dunt go home matches .. go to away more . Pride park is a souless concrete bowl with quite a few fickle fans . I was at Accrington sat and will be at Preston Friday night owd. Never been same for me since we left BBG ... ( That's Baseball ground) . Everyone's different mi owd 

14 minutes ago, Owd miner said:

Tbh dunt go home matches .. go to away more . Pride park is a souless concrete bowl with quite a few fickle fans . I was at Accrington sat and will be at Preston Friday night owd. Never been same for me since we left BBG ... ( That's Baseball ground) . Everyone's different mi owd 

So why don't you want a drummer if it has no effect on you? 

Just realised, WBA and Boro BOTH now have another game in February... 4 days after they have to play each other in the league. They probably didn't need that... but every little helps for us, right?!

Edit: Especially for Boro- a 9 hour round trip on a cold Tuesday night in February will do wonders!

1 hour ago, rynny said:

So why don't you want a drummer if it has no effect on you? 

Cause this ol fan thing singing etc is forced mate .its fake . .ya need ta really look back and see what ya askin people ta do. Gone are the days of singing songs that was actually good. The police and authority sorted that. If the wages that these millionaires are on can't motivate em then why does singing.. I tell you what football needs it needs the club's to be able to sack players if they are **** Or are just seeing the contract out wi sub standard performances . When that happens I might agree with thee but each ta their own. 

1 hour ago, Owd miner said:

Cause this ol fan thing singing etc is forced mate .its fake . .ya need ta really look back and see what ya askin people ta do. Gone are the days of singing songs that was actually good. The police and authority sorted that. If the wages that these millionaires are on can't motivate em then why does singing.. I tell you what football needs it needs the club's to be able to sack players if they are **** Or are just seeing the contract out wi sub standard performances . When that happens I might agree with thee but each ta their own. 

Reading that gave me an aneurysm. 

Archived