Accrington Stanley v Derby County FA Cup 4th Round 26th Jan

Stanleyhouse

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Owd miner said:

Tbh dunt go home matches .. go to away more . Pride park is a souless concrete bowl with quite a few fickle fans . I was at Accrington sat and will be at Preston Friday night owd. Never been same for me since we left BBG ... ( That's Baseball ground) . Everyone's different mi owd 

Happier to give money to the opposition than you're own club because you don't like the ground!

53 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

This is an interesting photo which I took of an Accrington Stanley corner, where neither Mason Mount or Tomori are facing the ball.

246977736_Accrington17.thumb.JPG.5e1543ae945662d241c0cae8d5516626.JPG

Think a boy racer has taken his souped up Nova for a spin there, trying a few ‘U’es 

8 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Happier to give money to the opposition than you're own club because you don't like the ground!

Each to there own mi owd.. i did spend £26000 having mi wedding at pride park so I reckon I've given my fair share plus I have had season tickets in the past ... So I really don't care I was merely stating my opinion mi owd .... I can see nah why I dint go in Ossie end..... 

1 minute ago, Owd miner said:

Each to there own mi owd.. i did spend £26000 having mi wedding at pride park so I reckon I've given my fair share plus I have had season tickets in the past ... So I really don't care I was merely stating my opinion mi owd .... I can see nah why I dint go in Ossie end..... 

You couldn't hack it.

54 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

This is an interesting photo which I took of an Accrington Stanley corner, where neither Mason Mount or Tomori are facing the ball.

246977736_Accrington17.thumb.JPG.5e1543ae945662d241c0cae8d5516626.JPG

Tomori is marking/shadowing the man.  Perfectly acceptable.

Mount is patrolling the line, making damn sure Keogh doesn't put it in the net.  Perfectly acceptable!

5 minutes ago, Owd miner said:

Was that back in the day when £26k was a lot of money for a wedding?  

*We paid about a grand for ours in '96!  Muckerette made her own dress.  I'm still paying for my suit out of the catalogue! LOL.

The upstairs room at The Asterdale Sports Ground (Spondon) was free, seeing as we forked out for a few sausage rolls and potted-dog cobs!  £40 for the DJ!  My gaffer played chauffeur, and  put ribbons on his fancy car... We had a Shogun Wedding!

...Oh... and the honeymoon was a Mon-Fri £9.50 Sun Holiday at Yarmouth... The kid's loved it!   :-)

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

Was that back in the day when £26k was a lot of money for a wedding?  

*We paid about a grand for ours in '96!  Muckerette made her own dress.  I'm still paying for my suit out of the catalogue! LOL.

The upstairs room at The Asterdale Sports Ground (Spondon) was free, seeing as we forked out for a few sausage rolls and potted-dog cobs!  £40 for the DJ!  My gaffer played chauffeur, and  put ribbons on his fancy car... We had a Shogun Wedding!

...Oh... and the honeymoon was a Mon-Fri £9.50 Sun Holiday at Yarmouth... The kid's loved it!  ?

I did all that mi owd fost time round....that wa back in 90

17 minutes ago, Owd miner said:

Cause this ol fan thing singing etc is forced mate .its fake . .ya need ta really look back and see what ya askin people ta do. Gone are the days of singing songs that was actually good. The police and authority sorted that. If the wages that these millionaires are on can't motivate em then why does singing.. I tell you what football needs it needs the club's to be able to sack players if they are sh.** Or are just seeing the contract out wi sub standard performances . When that happens I might agree with thee but each ta their own. 

That post shows that you don't attend Pride Park.

1 hour ago, Owd miner said:

Is that when south stand have been silent for majority of match ?

Again shows you don't attend. What about the other stands? 

6 minutes ago, rynny said:

That post shows that you don't attend Pride Park.

Again shows you don't attend. What about the other stands? 

like i said pal .. i dunt go ta Pride Park any more or should i say mi and mi owd mukkas stopped going there this season... its sterile.. boring... quiet,...... embarrassing at times when opposition fans are out singing us... funny thing was they moved everyone from east stand to south stand cause away fans in south stand used to out sing us...then we go there and away fans go in east stand and then they still out sing us at times... its life mi owd... 

1 minute ago, Owd miner said:

like i said pal .. i dunt go ta Pride Park or should i say mi and mi owd mukkas stopped going there this season... its sterile.. boring... quiet,...... embarrassing at times when opposition fans are out singing us... funny thing was they moved everyone from east stand to south stand cause away fans in south stand used to out sing us...then we go there and away fans go in east stand and then they still out sing us at times... its life mi owd... 

I guess you did all you can to make sure that it wasn't boring, sterile and quiet didn't you. 

Just now, rynny said:

I guess you did all you can to make sure that it wasn't boring, sterile and quiet didn't you. 

you'd better believe it . you have no idea... still got letter somewhere from Derby threatening to ban us for shouting and singing ...  about ten of us got that letter...

4 minutes ago, rynny said:

If he went away so much, he probably realises away fans are louder than home fans at about 95% of games... it's just the way it is.

Archived