'suspicious' man outside Derby County's training ground

minesahartington

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, David said:

No he didn’t. 

“I will travel to training grounds, often incognito, and look at our opponents’ mental and physical state before drawing my conclusions. Jose will leave nothing to chance.”

I provided an example yesterday that this could be simply sat in the car park watching the players walk in, are they laughing, limping, heads low. 

Which would back up Lampard’s comments made earlier today.

You’ve took one quote, reworded it to fit this Lampard hypocrisy agenda and ran with it. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/8590660/Chelsea-manager-Andre-Villas-Boas-is-an-analyst-who-leaves-nothing-a-chance.html

Tbf Lampard is hardly a stand up guy whose character and honesty is unquestionable. Like most people he lies , hes been caught lying before like everyone, he will be caught lying again, and its highly likely he would lie about AVB given the ranting he has done.

He can hardly come out and say "well erm yeah, i knew about it at Chelsea but yeah so erm, Bielsa bad". 

I dont believe he didnt know about AVB, same as he knew about Jose in the laundry basket, same as plenty of ex players his level and below have openly admitted this sort of stuff  does goes on, it happens. 

I think the only person who has been totally honest during this whole thing is Bielsa.

Just going to wait and see what the EFL do, nothing i suspect. ?

1 minute ago, Cjay said:

I think the only person who has been totally honest during this whole thing is Bielsa

Excuse me? He was honest because he got caught out for it. He never went out of his way to volunteer the information until it became impossible for him to hide from it any longer. Might have been honest after it came out, but he certainly wasn't an open book before that.

12 minutes ago, Cjay said:

I think the only person who has been totally honest during this whole thing is Bielsa.

Places a spy in bush, been doing it all season but didn't tell anyone. All done secretly.

Conclusion: most honest man I know

45 minutes ago, David said:

No he didn’t. 

“I will travel to training grounds, often incognito, and look at our opponents’ mental and physical state before drawing my conclusions. Jose will leave nothing to chance.”

I provided an example yesterday that this could be simply sat in the car park watching the players walk in, are they laughing, limping, heads low. 

Which would back up Lampard’s comments made earlier today.

You’ve took one quote, reworded it to fit this Lampard hypocrisy agenda and ran with it. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/8590660/Chelsea-manager-Andre-Villas-Boas-is-an-analyst-who-leaves-nothing-a-chance.html

"Ex-Blues coach Andre Villas-Boas reportedly said he would secretly watch opposition train during his time at Stamford Bridge under Jose Mourinho."

4399DFBF-2EB9-42F1-B185-ECB277A1BBEF.png

9 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Excuse me? He was honest because he got caught out for it. He never went out of his way to volunteer the information until it became impossible for him to hide from it any longer. Might have been honest after it came out, but he certainly wasn't an open book before that.

And he could have denied it, the club could have denied all knowledge.

The EFL are only investigating because Bielsa admitted it, they said that in there statement.

How often do managers ever hold there hands up for anything? 

How often do players for that matter.

Scott Carson said that they were disrupted for a few minutes and then carried on.

Carson was a lot more laid back then his manager.

35 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Tbf Lampard is hardly a stand up guy whose character and honesty is unquestionable. Like most people he lies , hes been caught lying before like everyone, he will be caught lying again, and its highly likely he would lie about AVB given the ranting he has done.

He can hardly come out and say "well erm yeah, i knew about it at Chelsea but yeah so erm, Bielsa bad". 

I dont believe he didnt know about AVB, same as he knew about Jose in the laundry basket, same as plenty of ex players his level and below have openly admitted this sort of stuff  does goes on, it happens. 

You're the first Leeds fan I've responded to on this because to be honest we will never agree on the rights and wrongs of this, just see it as a pointless discussion to be had, those that have gone back and forth have shown it gets nowhere and there's some pretty terrible analogies flying around from both sides. 

As Lampard said yesterday Derby fans will think it's unacceptable, Leeds fans will and the rest won't care which is probably fair.

I understand why you would come on and defend your manager, after years of struggling and the dark days in League 1 he appears to be taking you back to the Premier League, right now the sun will shining out his arse. Days out to Old Trafford again I bet you're buzzing and so you should be.

I would guess you are a little concerned by this and what action the EFL will bring on Bielsa or the club though?

We all know he's not the most stable of managers and wouldn't think twice about walking away, so anything that could derail what's going on up at Elland Road right now I must be causing a little anxiety whilst we await the EFL and FA verdict?

What I'm really really really struggling to understand is why some, or should I say 1 from what I can see, of our own fans has quickly jumped to the defence of the stand up honest truth speaker Bielsa and automatically labelled Lampard a hypocrite and basically a liar over one modified quote from AVB.

Didn't Bielsa refuse to say if he would continue this practice, very honest of him.

I'm not here to say Lampard has never told a porky in his life, he's human we've all done it, I just don't see what Lampard has done to be labelled as this over the one quote. In fact without proof you could argue a case for defamation of character.

Do you think all of the Leeds players knew Bielsa had a mate in a bush outside Moor Farm on Thursday? 

As a Leeds fan I'm sure you find it pretty funny, but look it from our point of view, don't you think it's a bit weird, endearing has also been used to describe Bielsa!

Now others may agree with Lambchop's baseless assumptions but haven't spoke up, I'd image a number of Derby fans are a bit bored by this and want it to just blow over, not bothered if Leeds are punished or not.

But this agenda being driven by one of our own is really disturbing.

I will end by saying on Friday night and earlier in the season Leeds were by far the better team, man in the bush or not, and if you continue the performances shown in the first half of the season with no points deduction you will go up, and it will be deserved.

Am I bitter? Not at all, jealous? Again no, but I'm envious of the way he has you playing and the position in the table, who wouldn't be. Enjoy it and I hope the EFL throw the book at him and the book shelf.

7 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

"Ex-Blues coach Andre Villas-Boas reportedly said he would secretly watch opposition train during his time at Stamford Bridge under Jose Mourinho."

4399DFBF-2EB9-42F1-B185-ECB277A1BBEF.png

That's not a quote, thats written by the BBC doing the same as you have. Quotes are easily identified as they have " " either side of them.

12 minutes ago, Norman said:

Places a spy in bush, been doing it all season but didn't tell anyone. All done secretly.

Conclusion: most honest man I know

There is no proof he has done it all season, his methods arent secret man, Google him everything he has done for 30 years are all over the internet.

He doesnt hide his methods he gives 3 hour lectures on them?

He is a very honest and principled man, i understand why you would think not but read about him and what people say about him, one thing that he isnt is dishonest.

If you compare Bielsa to Lampard, only one of them has a history of good character and it isnt Frank.

5 minutes ago, Cjay said:

And he could have denied it, the club could have denied all knowledge.

The EFL are only investigating because Bielsa admitted it, they said that in there statement.

How often do managers ever hold there hands up for anything? 

How often do players for that matter.

Scott Carson said that they were disrupted for a few minutes and then carried on.

Carson was a lot more laid back then his manager.

So pleading guilty to his antics makes it okay that he did it in the first place? Doubt they could get away with denying all knowledge as it was known before Bielsa admitted it that it was a member of staff from Leeds United. I get it, you want your own club to win and to support your manager, but surely you must acknowledge his actions as wrong? 

1 minute ago, Cjay said:

There is no proof he has done it all season, his methods arent secret man, Google him everything he has done for 30 years are all over the internet.

He is a very honest and principled man, i understand why you would think not but read about him and what people say about him, one thing that he isnt is dishonest.

If you compare Bielsa to Lampard, only one of them has a history of good character and it isnt Frank.

You aren't very good at this are you? You can't write honest and principled in a paragraph describing a man who spies on other teams. It's not how it works.

You obviously aren't this CJ are you?

5228618-6297715-image-a-29_1540038561186

4 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Absolute balls

6 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Ok son, time for bed. Night night

10 minutes ago, David said:

What I'm really really really struggling to understand is why some, or should I say 1 from what I can see, of our own fans has quickly jumped to the defence of the stand up honest truth speaker Bielsa and automatically labelled Lampard a hypocrite and basically a liar over one modified quote from AVB.

I've explained it until I'm blue in the face. I don't care what Bielsa did, I care about Lampard making Derby look stupid. I also try to take an objective view of the situation, which is far more than can be said for you. You've just put your head in the sand as far as I'm concerned. 

I've said what I want to say. You can breathe a sigh of relief, I won't bother trying to discuss it with you any further. 

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Lamby has too much time on her hands watching day time repeats of Vera on Alibi.  

7 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

As usual, you contribute nothing except pathetic, half arsed insults. 

I will stick up for him here. 

They are not half arsed. 

4 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

I've explained it until I'm blue in the face. I don't care what Bielsa did, I care about Lampard making Derby look stupid. I also try to take an objective view of the situation, which is far more than can be said for you. You've just put your head in the sand as far as I'm concerned. 

I've said what I want to say. You can breathe a sigh of relief, I won't bother trying to discuss it with you any further. 

You sound very Nigel Pearson.

Archived