NFL 2019 Season

Day

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Joe Flacco has been traded to the Broncos. Which probably leaves Case Keenum looming for a new team.

Slightly surprised by that, although I do like him more than Keenum I don't think there is that much between them. Keenum will have to be cut surely, yet still leave a horrible impression on their wage cap. 

On 14/02/2019 at 21:47, David said:

Last week he was willing to wax his chest for a YouTube video in return for retweets, now this. If it continues I’m going to find myself on the move again. 

? 

Very odd though. 

Going to be a very interesting season or two for the Steelers.

LeVeon gone, AB surely to get traded... Two of the best offensive players in the league. Can Conner do it for more than a few games? Can JuJu not be just as weird and cope with being the guy doubled every game? Will Ben throw a tantrum and threaten to retire this summer, and if he doesn't, does he last more than a couple more years? If they miss the playoffs again, does Tomlin and his lack of discipline,  survive?

Lots of questions.

I love the NFL off-seasons as much as the season. It's like a beautifully scripted soap opera. Onto the combine and the draft!

15 minutes ago, Srg said:

Going to be a very interesting season or two for the Steelers.

LeVeon gone, AB surely to get traded... Two of the best offensive players in the league. Can Conner do it for more than a few games? Can JuJu not be just as weird and cope with being the guy doubled every game? Will Ben throw a tantrum and threaten to retire this summer, and if he doesn't, does he last more than a couple more years? If they miss the playoffs again, does Tomlin and his lack of discipline,  survive?

Lots of questions.

I love the NFL off-seasons as much as the season. It's like a beautifully scripted soap opera. Onto the combine and the draft!

Horrible feeling Brown will still be here, the GM spoke after Brown confirmed they are looking to trade that they are not just going to give him away for nothing, sounded pretty defiant that it would have to be a tasty deal for us to consider.

All his social media antics these past few weeks must have put a few teams off, he's been told pretty much that and to keep it zipped.

Concern for JuJu is with no Brown to look after all eyes will be on him as well as the double coverage unless we have another high quality WR to worry about. 

Running backs don't forget the young beast that is Jaylen Samuels, looked the part coming in for Conner whilst injured, Stevan Ridley a unrestricted free agent now and out the door.

Rumour is Le'Veon has put some timber on this past year, his personal trainer has denied it but 100lbs extra is the talk, Jets are supposed to have concerns he's let himself go as well.

Looking forward to the draft now!

Eagles have announced that they won't tag Nick Foles. I guess that'll make some teams sit up and take note, although I can't imagine he'll be massively cheap. 

Jags, Giants or Redskins for me, perhaps even the Bengals. I'd guess the Giants will draft a QB, possibly Murray or Haskins, to play under Eli for a year, so Jags or Redskins more likely. 

Foles deserves his chance at starting QB, I fancy him going to the Jags.

With the combine coming up, it’s basically been made public knowledge that the Vikings are looking to trade CB Trae Wayne’s for a draft pick. That’s a very good cornerback available for someone.

Archived