Sign in to follow this  
David

NFL 2019 Season

5 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Thatā€™s not to bad, Iā€™d snap your hand off for those road games, compared to ours.

Our road games are slightly nausea inducing, but things can change quickly.

Ā 

Home:Ā Atlanta Falcons,Ā Carolina Panthers,Ā Tampa Bay Buccaneers,Ā Arizona Cardinals,Ā Dallas Cowboys,Ā Houston Texans,Ā Indianapolis Colts, San Francisco 49ers
Away:Ā Atlanta Falcons,Ā Carolina Panthers,Ā Tampa Bay Buccaneers,Ā Chicago Bears,Ā Jacksonville Jaguars,Ā Los Angeles Rams,Ā Seattle Seahawks, Tennessee Titans

Ā 

8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Our road games are slightly nausea inducing, but things can change quickly.

Ā 

Home:Ā Atlanta Falcons,Ā Carolina Panthers,Ā Tampa Bay Buccaneers,Ā Arizona Cardinals,Ā Dallas Cowboys,Ā Houston Texans,Ā Indianapolis Colts, San Francisco 49ers
Away:Ā Atlanta Falcons,Ā Carolina Panthers,Ā Tampa Bay Buccaneers,Ā Chicago Bears,Ā Jacksonville Jaguars,Ā Los Angeles Rams,Ā Seattle Seahawks, Tennessee Titans

Ā 

Yeah, right now, that looksĀ horrible.

10 minutes ago, David said:

Change teams @jimbo jones, thereā€™s still time šŸ˜‚

Appenrantly heā€™s not so bad as an OC šŸ˜‚ itā€™s only rumour, with the fact he worked with Mike Zimmer at the Bengals possibly behind.

The other rumour going round is we want Bill Callahan as OC who currently o line coach at the redskins...he took the Raiders to the Super Bowl as head coach back in 2002ish....Iā€™d prefer him.

Just now, jimbo jones said:

Appenrantly heā€™s not so bad as an OC šŸ˜‚ itā€™s only rumour, with the fact he worked with Mike Zimmer at the Bengals possibly behind.

The other rumour going round is we want Bill Callahan as OC who currently o line coach at the redskins...he took the Raiders to the Super Bowl as head coach back in 2002ish....Iā€™d prefer him.

Hue Jackson is a better fit, when Zimmer gets fired he can step into the HC role.

5 minutes ago, David said:

Hue Jackson is a better fit, when Zimmer gets fired he can step into the HC role.

Ā 

5 minutes ago, David said:

Thatā€™s not even funny.

I'd love theĀ Rams v Saints game at Wembley. I have an inclination that could possibly be the Mexico City game, however, purely on the basis that the Rams were meant to be playing there last season.Ā 

Home: Seahawks, 49ers, Cardinals, Saints, Buccs, Bengals, Ravens, Bears
Road: Seahawks, 49ers, Cardinals, Falcons, Panthers, Browns, Steelers, Cowboys

It certainly doesn't look like an easy ride for us next season, although a lot can change.Ā 

28 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I'd love theĀ Rams v Saints game at Wembley. I have an inclination that could possibly be the Mexico City game, however, purely on the basis that the Rams were meant to be playing there last season.Ā 

Home: Seahawks, 49ers, Cardinals, Saints, Buccs, Bengals, Ravens, Bears
Road: Seahawks, 49ers, Cardinals, Falcons, Panthers, Browns, Steelers, Cowboys

It certainly doesn't look like an easy ride for us next season, although a lot can change.Ā 

Yeah Iā€™d expect it to be the Rams playing in Mexico.

Thereā€™s a chance our game with the chargers will be at Wembley, I wonā€™t get my hopes up to much though.

Go Rams! Who do you think is going to win the Super Bowl guys?

My Order of who's most likely:

1) New Orleans Saints

2) Kansas City Chiefs

3) Los Angeles Rams

4) New England Patriots

5) Indianapolis Colts

6) Philadelphia Eagles

I think this is definitely one of the most open post-seasons because Indy and Philly have both been on fire lately. I just think the Saints have the best all round team but I would love to see the Rams pull it out. Gurrrrrleeeeyyyyy