NFL 2019 Season

Day

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

220FCC5B-B960-488A-8225-8E98E9A34E36.thumb.png.bdf6b8012564945e71ea4cd2378994b8.pngThielen sounds happy. Rumours before this game Diggs wants a trade because he’s not being used properly (he went for 100 yards this game). 

The blame for things going wrong seems to be starting to shift from it’s all Cousins fault, to Zimmer and the coaching staff and GM Rick Spielman.

im all for giving the ball to Dalvin Cook, But you have to have a passing game as well.  Kirk struggles under pressure,  but he’s now over throwing when he’s not under pressure, which I think comes from having no rhythm because he’s hardly throwing the ball. 

If we lose at the Giants, Zimmer will be under huge pressure.

Another tight one between us and the Saints. Had to bail at HT, the Sky Sports coverage is a pain in the arse. 

On the face of it losing to a team who didn't score a TD sounds pretty bad but factor in the opponent, the Super Dome and how well both teams defences play in this tie it's not the end of the world.

Some rough play calling from Kellen Moore but it's early days.

4 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Rumours before this game Diggs wants a trade because he’s not being used properly (he went for 100 yards this game). 

The blame for things going wrong seems to be starting to shift from it’s all Cousins fault, to Zimmer and the coaching staff and GM Rick Spielman.

im all for giving the ball to Dalvin Cook, But you have to have a passing game as well.  Kirk struggles under pressure,  but he’s now over throwing when he’s not under pressure, which I think comes from having no rhythm because he’s hardly throwing the ball. 

If we lose at the Giants, Zimmer will be under huge pressure.

Very hard to have a passing game with pass protection as bad as you guys have. I don't think I've seen a single snap where Cousins isn't under pressure.

10 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Very hard to have a passing game with pass protection as bad as you guys have. I don't think I've seen a single snap where Cousins isn't under pressure.

True, which is why Zimmer & Spielman are coming under fire. It’s been like that for years, even when we got to the Championship game it was, and relied on Keenum running around to make plays.

so blowing all your cap space, £84 million on a QB that needs protection, and not really addressing the o line, keeps looking even more stupid. 

Now we are a run first, run heavy team, with the £84 million QB, who’s underused and no one has any confidence in....it’s going well ?‍♂️?

Archived