Sign in to follow this  
RamNut

The winger conundrum

Lawrence - right footed playing on the left, not producing

jozefzoon - not producing

bennett - injured

waggy - not featuring, possibly carrying an injury or not producing?

thomas - out on loan, time to return?

Harry wilson - midfielder or winger?

So.....What next?

2 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Lawrence - right footed playing on the left, not producing

jozefzoon - not producing

bennett - injured

waggy - not featuring, possibly carrying an injury or not producing?

thomas - out on loan, time to return?

Harry wilson - midfielder or winger?

So.....What next?

“Anya was always part of my plans” says Lampard

Would be tempted to get Luke Thomas back thought he looked good preseason.

A mate who’s a Coventry season ticket holder certainly rates him.  Obviously playing in Division 1 is completely different standard to what you’d expect in the championship. 

There must be something cracking off behind the scenes with Waghorn. If there is and it's not fixable then he needs moving out and replacing. If there isn't then he needs to be on the pitch.

10 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

There must be something cracking off behind the scenes with Waghorn. If there is and it's not fixable then he needs moving out and replacing. If there isn't then he needs to be on the pitch.

Isn’t this how rumours start? 

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

We have genuinely missed Bennett who has produced match winning moments and he was on the pitch when we were producing our best displays 

Back soon is he?

9 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Isn’t this how rumours start? 

By "thinking out loud" on the internet you mean?  Yes it is.

This particular one has been hinted at for well over a month now.  There's plenty on here questioning why Waggy hasn't been starting much... and nobody has come up with the answer, as yet. 

Until clubs open up to fans (which isn't scheduled to become law until the 12th of Never), speculation and/or rumour is all we have to go on! 

It's what football forums were invented for!

Waghorn is coming back from a injury, I'm not falling for all this something is wrong behind the scenes b******, it's called managing an injury!!!!! He will start tomorrow. 

We could do with a winger who isn't scared to beat the full backs, I'd be tempted to look at prem fringe players on loan, Jordan Ibe, Hudson Odoi (although came off injured), Brahim Diaz from city? 

5 minutes ago, JoeDerby said:

Waghorn is coming back from a injury, I'm not falling for all this something is wrong behind the scenes b******, it's called managing an injury!!!!! He will start tomorrow. 

We could do with a winger who isn't scared to beat the full backs, I'd be tempted to look at prem fringe players on loan, Jordan Ibe, Hudson Odoi (although came off injured), Brahim Diaz from city? 

Diaz set to join Real Madrid for £13.5m according to today's Press. Perhaps not then😀

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

No, rumours start because players like Waghorn are continuously dropped to the bench after scoring goals.

When it makes no sense, all kinds of speculation flies about.

Surely it makes complete sense that a player coming back from hamstring injury is being brought back cautiously because if he pulls up with it he’s going to be out longer?

I’d have Waghorn in my 11 every time but it doesn’t take much thought as to why they’ve been cautious with him. It’s frustrating yes, but going straight into making up that it’s personal is laughable