Norwich (A) Tickets

Day

7 hours ago, OohMartWright said:

It says "initial allocation" rather than "total allocation". Doesn't that normally mean they will allocate more to us if the first lot are sold??

Football ground guide says the normal away allocation is 2,500. Been there a few times and knowing how the ground is set out, no idea why they would only allocate 1600 initially. They can't do anything with the other 900, they would just be empty seats.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Franks Tanked said:

Hope we sell more tickets. Very nice City if anyone's staying for longer. 

It is, quite liked Norwich when I went, despite getting told off for speeding by the locals. Raised our bottles of Carlsberg and left them in our wake ....literally! As we went past Carrow Road.

419F51B7-7EF4-43D8-947A-DB9AD4AB4FBE.jpeg

C0194990-88DB-411E-9395-82F130576BAD.jpeg

Just now, Seaside Ram said:

Still 400+ left according to OS , lady at ticket office said that is all we will get , why is it still only 1 per ID if we are struggling to sell em ? 

Anyone can have a fan ID number, they are free and it is possible to purchase multiple tickets as long as they have all the fan IDs of the people that are using the ticket. 

2 minutes ago, rynny said:

Anyone can have a fan ID number, they are free and it is possible to purchase multiple tickets as long as they have all the fan IDs of the people that are using the ticket. 

A mate wanted to take his two kids but web site says he can only have one , they need seperate e mail addresses even tho they are under 10  and then how will he buy 3 together ? I got mine so asking on his behalf 

13 minutes ago, Seaside Ram said:

A mate wanted to take his two kids but web site says he can only have one , they need seperate e mail addresses even tho they are under 10  and then how will he buy 3 together ? I got mine so asking on his behalf 

Both my kids (9 & 6) have fan ID numbers, he can use the same email address, then add on to his account, when he picks seats he then can allocate them their seat. 

A bit embarrassing we can't sell 1,600 for what will be a very important match. Forest play there Boxing Day, I bet they sell out more than us, and with no public transport that day either.

Given the 1,600 is now total allocation I'm guessing Norwich are selling more seats to their own fans.

Our away support really is fickle at times.

16 hours ago, Franks Tanked said:

Being from Suffolk this is an easy one to get to for me. Half hour train ride, into Coach and Horses just behind station for grub and booze (mixed supporters allowed).

It's my dad's 72nd birthday on the 27th December so got him ticket too. My brother and my best mate who lives in Norwich coming as a Ram for the day. Looking forward to it.

Hope we sell more tickets. Very nice City if anyone's staying for longer. 

COYR

Hope you all have a good day and Happy Birthday to your Dad?

12 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Are East Midland trains definitely running as someone said there might be engineering work?

If trains are good then I’m going to get a ticket. It’ll be a long day from Newcastle to Norwich and back but what else you gonna do eh?!

Yes, trains running. Straight from Peterborough to Norwich for you I guess? £22.10 return. 

48 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Are East Midland trains definitely running as someone said there might be engineering work?

If trains are good then I’m going to get a ticket. It’ll be a long day from Newcastle to Norwich and back but what else you gonna do eh?!

Newcastle to York, York to Peterborough, Peterborough to Norwich, and return tickets (via Ely) can be purchased for as little as £80 if you don't mind getting time specific tickets. £109 for a standard return

5 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Newcastle to York, York to Peterborough, Peterborough to Norwich, and return tickets (via Ely) can be purchased for as little as £80 if you don't mind getting time specific tickets. £109 for a standard return

Yep, that looks right. Cheers. About what I normally pay going to Derby / away games. I thought £22 was a bit too good. 

It’ll be good when we’re promoted and we’re playing at SJP. Just need Gateshead, South Shields, York and Darlo up there too for a few more local games! Although might be a while.

23 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Cheers. Wish it was £22 though. Or am I missing something?

I was referring to the Peterborough to Norwich and back bit.

£102 Newcastle to Peterborough return. Ouch. Or two advance singles £86. Ouch again. 

Might be better to have a look at a split ticketing site. 

2 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Yep, that looks right. Cheers. About what I normally pay going to Derby / away games. I thought £22 was a bit too good. 

It’ll be good when we’re promoted and we’re playing at SJP. Just need Gateshead, South Shields, York and Darlo up there too for a few more local games! Although might be a while.

Have you considered getting a hotel? Let's you be more flexible on trains, and potentially save money (minus the cost of the Holiday Inn obviously). Sure I saw some for about £50, so you could stay over and check trains for Sunday morning? You could even drive down and still have a beer, then drive back up on Sunday. Might not help, but worth a try. 

44 minutes ago, Paese said:

Have you considered getting a hotel? Let's you be more flexible on trains, and potentially save money (minus the cost of the Holiday Inn obviously). Sure I saw some for about £50, so you could stay over and check trains for Sunday morning? You could even drive down and still have a beer, then drive back up on Sunday. Might not help, but worth a try. 

Linton Travel Tavern is an option. It’s not 4 star but it’s certainly competitive. And I could get a full British Isles breakfast the next day. Got to be quick with the ruby grape juice though in case R2D2 quaffs the lot.

7 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Linton Travel Tavern is an option. It’s not 4 star but it’s certainly competitive. And I could get a full British Isles breakfast the next day. Got to be quick with the ruby grape juice though in case R2D2 quaffs the lot.

Hopefully an evening with Sue Cook goes ahead this time. 

Archived