Norwich (A) Tickets

Day

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a look at train prices.

£60 return for 2 adults on advanced single tickets, which is fair enough, but another £80+ on a off peak day return.

Which is a large premium should I be enchanted by the delights of Norwich and miss the stated train. 

With a great big warning box that your train may be replaced by a bus due to engineering works.

On 27/11/2018 at 20:01, reveldevil said:

Just had a look at train prices.

£60 return for 2 adults on advanced single tickets, which is fair enough, but another £80+ on a off peak day return.

Which is a large premium should I be enchanted by the delights of Norwich and miss the stated train. 

With a great big warning box that your train may be replaced by a bus due to engineering works.

For that price you may as well drive down and get a hotel, Holiday Inn for £50. Then you can sample as much Norfolk nightlife as you wish. I plan on doing this, when I confirm I have tickets at 10AM today.

10 hours ago, Boycie said:

And we’ll offer them 3000.  I know they have a smaller ground and fill it so makes no difference, but it still rankles.

Not sure why, because of the layout at Pride Park if you limited their allocation to anything less it wouldn’t allow those seats to be sold to Derby fans.

We would be leaving 1400 seats empty if we gave them the same amount. 

1400 seats paying around £30 is a couple of players weekly wage paid for. 

4 hours ago, David said:

Not sure why, because of the layout at Pride Park if you limited their allocation to anything less it wouldn’t allow those seats to be sold to Derby fans.

We would be leaving 1400 seats empty if we gave them the same amount. 

1400 seats paying around £30 is a couple of players weekly wage paid for. 

Shurrup you

Being from Suffolk this is an easy one to get to for me. Half hour train ride, into Coach and Horses just behind station for grub and booze (mixed supporters allowed).

It's my dad's 72nd birthday on the 27th December so got him ticket too. My brother and my best mate who lives in Norwich coming as a Ram for the day. Looking forward to it.

Hope we sell more tickets. Very nice City if anyone's staying for longer. 

COYR

Archived